Traditional Medicinals Organic Chamomile with Lavender Herbal Supplement Tea, 0.56 oz, 10 count

BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Traditional Medicinals Organic Chamomile with Lavender Herbal Supplement Tea: USDA organic Settles your nervous system and relaxes your digestive system, especially good when stressed or tense For calming and relaxation Fragrantly floral and bittersweet Non-GMO Project VerifiedKosher see more...

Jasmine B.
Crane, MO
I am a big fan of almost all herbal teas, especially any from Traditional Medicinals and their chamomile lavender is no exception! I love this with honey. It is great to drink in the evening before bed to help with digestion and to wind down. It also makes a great baby bath soak or facial steam! I appreciate that it is organic!
Lori E.
Auburn, WA
I love this. I can't have caffeine anymore, so finding interesting herbal teas is a must. This inexpensive tea had a lovely fragrance and flavor. Lavender can get really overwelcoming fast, but they balanced it well. Will definitely buy again.
Grace S.
Traditional Medicinals is my favorite tea brand and I love the Chamomile and Lavender blend. It is a perfect drink to sip before bed. Packaging is frustration free. This tea is incredible for the price and the quality. I would highly recommend this tea!
Patricia T.
Miami, Florida
is very rich is very good for morning breakfast helps a lot and is not like others to know that this is awful palatability can start a good day with this I love tea chamomile tea and its properties
Daniela N.
Nevada, Estados Unidos
It contains a natural product that is good for our health. It contains chamomile that helps us to relax and be able to rest well without any problem. Excellent
Amy N.
Vancouver, WA
Very relaxing and yummy taste. I am alway surprised how good it tastes. I'm not a huge tea fan but I love this one.
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
This tea is amazing. The flavor is light and aromatic. It’s really fantastic. I keep repurchasing because I love it
Jessica E.
Best kind of tea if you're looking to relax and unwind! Puts me in the best of moods! Definitely recommend!
Angelica C.
Grand Junction, CO
I use this tea when. I have stomach cramps it helps my stomach and it winds me down amazing flavor
Sarahi P.
Lithia Springs, GA
Muy rico savor nos gusta simplemente para tomar un descansito ami me ayuda a dormir muy rico