Traditional Medicinals Organic Chamomile Herbal Supplement Tea, 16 count, .74 oz, (Pack of 3) uploaded by Stephanie R.Traditional Medicinals Organic Chamomile Herbal Supplement Tea, 16 count, .74 oz, (Pack of 3) uploaded by Himali B.

BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I have always been a tea lover since I tasted my first cup of tea ! Herbal teas are always so relaxing & calming, they make me feel better.Traditional medicinals chamomile organic herbal tea is one my favourite. It's the best companion for a day where you are looking forward to unwind & relax, I carry single pouches of chamomile tea even when I am travelling, so I can enjoy a warm cup of tea after a hectic day whenever I am. This particular flavour is very soothing & calming. It's doesn't have any caffeine. Also, I recently learnt that chamomile tea helps with migraine pain as well will try & see if it really works & helps me with the pain. Traditional meditinals offers a great collection of flavours to choose from which is great ! I generally get mine from Kings Sooper. I highly recommend this!
Sarah N.
This is one of my favorite chamomile teas and it's always stocked in my cupboard. No complaints here and I often mix it with another flavored tea (ginger or lemon). Affordable and has never disappointed.
Angie W.
I love this tea, it taste great and they even have an option for chamomile and lavender. Both, I add honey to, and it calms me down. Its affordable and very healthy, I often drink it an hour before I go to bed and it helps me wind down to sleep better.
Violet V.
Edinburg , TX
This is my all time favorite tea. Chamomile is so soothing and I love that this brand has a lavender & chamomile option as well. I continue to repurchase it time and time again. Perfect cup of tea to drink before bed.
Dakota G.
Post Falls, ID
This tea is delicious. One of my favorites. Super flavorful, smells great, steeps well. Only issue is its a little on the pricey side for tea, but definitely worth it for an all natural tea. Would highly recommend.
Shawn M.
Buffalo, NY
This is my nightly tea after dinner. Relaxes me and settles the stomach. It has a nice aromatic scent and a smooth taste. Give it a try, you'll enjoy it for sure. I would recommend it to everyone.
Fitore B.
This brand makes great teas. Very rich and self obtaining flavor. Almost to say that the chamomile has been hand picked right here and then. Enjoy their read even the bitter ones.
Reverie V.
Harrisonburg, VA
If I ever drink tea this one is my go to. This tea is smooth and light I tend to put a teaspoon of honey with a squeeze of lemon. The best!
Megan R.
I usually buy the throat coat tea but I decided to give this a try and I did not care for the taste.
Teresita E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love to drink this tea in the early mornings and also at the end of the day is perfect to relax