Traditional Medicinals Organic Chamomile Herbal Supplement Tea, 16 count, .74 oz, (Pack of 3)

BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Buy on Walmart
Sarah N.
This is one of my favorite chamomile teas and it's always stocked in my cupboard. No complaints here and I often mix it with another flavored tea (ginger or lemon). Affordable and has never disappointed.
Angie W.
I love this tea, it taste great and they even have an option for chamomile and lavender. Both, I add honey to, and it calms me down. Its affordable and very healthy, I often drink it an hour before I go to bed and it helps me wind down to sleep better.
Dakota G.
Hayden, ID
This tea is delicious. One of my favorites. Super flavorful, smells great, steeps well. Only issue is its a little on the pricey side for tea, but definitely worth it for an all natural tea. Would highly recommend.
Shawn M.
Buffalo, NY
This is my nightly tea after dinner. Relaxes me and settles the stomach. It has a nice aromatic scent and a smooth taste. Give it a try, you'll enjoy it for sure. I would recommend it to everyone.
Reverie V.
Harrisonburg, VA
If I ever drink tea this one is my go to. This tea is smooth and light I tend to put a teaspoon of honey with a squeeze of lemon. The best!
Sejal M.
Parsippany, NJ
I have this when I need to relax. Love the traditional tea. Their senna leaf one is pretty good
Violet V.
Edinburg , TX
This is my all time favorite tea. Chamomile is so soothing and I love that this brand has a lavender & chamomile option as well. I continue to repurchase it time and time again. Perfect cup of tea to drink before bed.
Fitore B.
This brand makes great teas. Very rich and self obtaining flavor. Almost to say that the chamomile has been hand picked right here and then. Enjoy their read even the bitter ones.
Megan R.
I usually buy the throat coat tea but I decided to give this a try and I did not care for the taste.