BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Nighty night tea, 16 tea bags, from traditional medicinals see more...

• Does it help with sleep? Does it taste good?1 Answers
  • Anyone tried this tea along with melatonin to help you sl...1 Answers
  • Iam looking for a tea that could make me sleepy 😌 3 Answers
Traditional Medicinals Nighty Night Tea
  • "I always add a little bit of honey to make my sweet tooth happy :) Pick it up at drugstore.com, whole foods, or any store with a good tea selection. " in 1 review
  • "I love this whole brand but the nighty night is amazing and really helps after a busy and stressful day to calm your body before bed." in 1 review
  • "pretty good taste." in 1 review
  • "This really helps me fall asleep, it tastes great with honey and i love the fact that its all natural " in 1 review
Amanda E.
This tea is a life saver on sleepless, anxious nights. I usually make this and hour or so before bedtime. This tea is so calming and has a really lovely taste. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for something to calm them from the stress of the day to get ready for bed. I really think the valerian root in here helps relieve some anxiety. Helps me get a good full night of sleep. Traditional Medicinals Organic Nighty Night Valerian Herbal Supplement Tea, 16 count, .85 oz, (Pack of 3)
Victoria V.
Chico, CA
I use this all the time to help me & my aunt sleep since we both have insomnia. I usually mix mine with another flavor since it is rather bland but it does work amazing when it comes to soothing for bedtime 😊😊😊
Mahasin M.
State College, PA
This product did not really work for me, however it worked for my grandparents so maybe its better for older adults. I constantly drink caffeine so it's going to take a lot to wind me down. I would probably have to drink more than one cup before I got to bed. Overall it was soothing, great taste, but didn't get the job done.
Benishia S.
Las cruces, NM
This is honestly one of the best sleeping teas ever! The one with valerian root works a Lil more stronger but this does help you sleep. I work nights and it’s hard for me to sleep during the day and this tea puts me to sleep like a baby! I highly recommend for anyone with trouble sleep!
Tara F.
South Point
This is my favorite organic tea brand! So many options and everyone I have tried does what it's made for! The nighty night tea taste great and definitely promotes a great restful night of sleep!
 S.
N Hollywood, CA
As a person who suffers from a generalized anxiety disorder that keeps me up constantly, this tea is great for lulling me off to slumberland when it's sleepy time.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Erica V.
This tea is absolutely amazing. I suffer from moderate to severe anxiety as well as frequent insomnia. Nighty Night is an important part of both my anxiety and insomnia toolbox. The calming and sedative effects for me personally are very gentle, but highly effective thanks to the high quality ingredients. Additionally, I love the taste. It's slightly sweet, a little minty, with a gentle herbal flavor. I tend to rarely by the same tea twice, but I return to this one again and again!
Britnee L.
This tea tastes great. It is an herbal tea with its own very very slight sweetness. Though it says you will need several cups to feel relaxed, I felt so after one cup. I wasn't ready for bed, but I was in a peaceful state of mind. It does take several minutes to steep, so one can take that time to prepare themselves for a restful state, as well.
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
My go to night tea ! I love it because its very natural and organic Ive bought it over and over again its very affordable and it has such a great flavor sometimes I even add a bit of honey and lemon and its the best soothing night tea !
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Does this really help you sleep ?
Samantha S.
How effective is the tea?
Kerry M.
Does this tea taste good?
Alethea D.
Dracut, MA
How long does it take for you to get sleepy?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I am a terrible sleeper on a good night. Did anyone found this tea helped?

back