Traditional Medicinals Nighty Night Tea

Nighty night tea, 16 tea bags, from traditional medicinals see more...

• Does it help with sleep? Does it taste good?1 Answers
  • Anyone tried this tea along with melatonin to help you sleep? I f...1 Answers
  • Iam looking for a tea that could make me sleepy ūüėĆ 3 Answers
Traditional Medicinals Nighty Night Tea
  • "This really helps me fall asleep, it tastes great with honey and i love the fact that its all natural " in 1 review
  • "I love this whole brand but the nighty night is amazing and really helps after a busy and stressful day to calm your body before bed." in 1 review
  • "pretty good taste." in 1 review
  • "I always add a little bit of honey to make my sweet tooth happy :) Pick it up at drugstore.com, whole foods, or any store with a good tea selection. " in 1 review
Benishia S.
El Paso, TX
This is honestly one of the best sleeping teas ever! The one with valerian root works a Lil more stronger but this does help you sleep. I work nights and it’s hard for me to sleep during the day and this tea puts me to sleep like a baby! I highly recommend for anyone with trouble sleep!
N Hollywood , CA
As a person who suffers from a generalized anxiety disorder that keeps me up constantly, this tea is great for lulling me off to slumberland when it's sleepy time.
Erica V.
This tea is absolutely amazing. I suffer from moderate to severe anxiety as well as frequent insomnia. Nighty Night is an important part of both my anxiety and insomnia toolbox. The calming and sedative effects for me personally are very gentle, but highly effective thanks to the high quality ingredients. Additionally, I love the taste. It's slightly sweet, a little minty, with a gentle herbal flavor. I tend to rarely by the same tea twice, but I return to this one again and again!
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
My go to night tea ! I love it because its very natural and organic Ive bought it over and over again its very affordable and it has such a great flavor sometimes I even add a bit of honey and lemon and its the best soothing night tea !
Britnee L.
This tea tastes great. It is an herbal tea with its own very very slight sweetness. Though it says you will need several cups to feel relaxed, I felt so after one cup. I wasn't ready for bed, but I was in a peaceful state of mind. It does take several minutes to steep, so one can take that time to prepare themselves for a restful state, as well.
Melissa B.
This is by far the strongest to you as far as making you sleepy goes and I have tried everything. I've been an insomniac my whole life and I've taken Ambien for several years and this is the only thing that comes close to substituting for that
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
This tea is tasty as well as relaxing. If I'm having a hard time selling down after a hectic, stressful day, this tea works wonders at getting me ready for bed. It's not habit forming at all.
Kathryn F.
Mount Kisco, NY
This tea is amazing!  It works better than any sleeping aid or other herbal remedy.  After one cup, I am zonked out.  I wake up in the morning and don't have any awful sleep hangover like I do with melatonin or or sleep aids.  The price for the box is very reasonable as well.  The taste of the tea is excellent; I'm not a fan of herbal teas, but this has a touch of mint which makes it more tolerable.  Definitely a great product to buy!
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
Really love this brand in general. It can get a bit pricey compared to other brands but their products are really good. This tea in particular has an amazing taste and really helps soothe you to sleep!
Kelly D.
Love this tea to help my body unwind from the day and begin to settle into bed. Great quality at a great price! I would highly recommend trying this tea! I have repurchased this product time and time again!
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Does this really help you sleep ?
Samantha S.
How effective is the tea?
Kerry M.
Does this tea taste good?
Alethea D.
Dracut, MA
How long does it take for you to get sleepy?
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I am a terrible sleeper on a good night. Did anyone found this tea helped?