BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS #1 in Lactation Support

Personality
Supportive, empowering and reassuring.

Herbal Power
Traditional European herbs used to help nursing mothers with breast milk production.*

Reason to Love
While your bundle of joy is probably causing you no end of delight, moms can also feel overwhelmed and tired, especially when it comes to breastfeeding. We love that the traditional herbs in this formula help new moms by supporting breast milk production and promoting healthy lactation.* We blend fennel, anise, coriander and fenugreek into this tea to share a wisdom that’s been passed down through women for generations.

Taste
Sweet and slightly bitter with a distinct licorice like taste.

• Is there anything that will work better? I think this tea...5 Answers
  • How long does it take to boost your lactation? Also, do y...2 Answers
  • Does this really work? Im four months pregnant and have m...5 Answers
Stephanie C.
When my son was first born I made the mistake of pumping right away and feeding him what I had pumped instead of feeding him and pumping out the extra ( I was always engorged and in pain even with pumping every 2-3 hrs) but then after a stressful weekend I found I didn't have enough milk to even satisfy my DS. He want filling up so my mom actually suggested Spring Valley Natural Whole Herb 610mg Fenugreek Capsules and Traditional Medicinals Mother’s Milk® Organic Herbal Tea and after a few days I was producing enough milk for him to eat and pump to save. Wholeheartedly recommend this to any mother struggling with lactation. Plus each bag has an inspiring quote, definitely awesome if you like to take aesthetic photos.
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg
Mothers milk tea is a good way to increase your milk supply with some descent tasting tea. I actually think even thought the tea tastes a bit bitter but the more I drank it the more I got used to it. The real question thought is did it actually increase my milk supply and the answer is a little bit. I think that the results were more mental than anything that because I was trying so hard that even a tiny, tiny increase meant success but sometimes a tiny bit more milk means a lot. Well 4 mos later and I still drink this tea and I'm very used to it and I have no issues with supply and demand. I also drank this tea and ate oatmeal and pumped on a schedule so I think it was the combination that increased my milk supply.
Bailey F.
Reedley
I loved this tea. Somehow all the women in my family have had trouble breastfeeding, so when I got pregnant with my daughter I researched everything I could about increasing my supply.this product was highly recommended. I started to drink it a few days before my due date and I did notice a considerable difference. I ultimately failed at breastfeeding, but I definitely think this tea helped me in ways. The taste wasn't bad but I do recommend adding honey, especially if you aren't a big tea drinker. The box says it has a licorice taste, which I was really nervous about..because.. Gross! But it was mild and the honey masked it nicely.
Katie D.
I started drinking this tea right after my baby was born because I was so worried that I wouldn't produce enough for her (a struggle that my sister and my mom both had). I'm not a huge fan of the taste (I think it tastes like liquid celery) so I add honey to it and it improves the taste significantly. For a while, I would drink one cup every night just to maintain a solid supply. Once I went back to work, I brought a box with me to work so that I could pump throughout the day when I'm working and keep my supply up. I definitely do see a significant change in my supply when I drink this tea vs when I don't. There are also many other things that play into how much your body is producing (water intake, stress, diet) so it's best to keep that in mind and not use this as your only solution for supply. When I drink it in the morning at work, I usually eat a bowl of oatmeal with it as well and that combination significantly increases how much I can pump at work. I highly recommend this tea whether you're worried about supply or not. But definitely add honey or lemon to it!
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
I purchased this last week to try to help my supply because I have a premie in the nicu and can only currently pump. I have drank 3 cups of it daily since purchased and had NO difference in my supply. I give it a 3 because I actually like the taste. It has just a hint of black licorice which I enjoy. I add just a tiny bit of sugar. I'll continue to drink in hopes that it helps!
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
I bought this product at Target and i was reasonably priced. I was not satisfied with the taste. It was a very strong black licorice taste and it was not worth it. I drank it for a couple of days because I was in need of production, but it didn't do anything. I saw no difference with my milk. I know each person is different so it might help others or they might like the taste better, but for me it did not help and I will not buy it again with any future pregnancies.
Kaarin V.
LYNWOOD, IL
I am always and forever a fan of Traditional Medicinals and anyone looking to increase milk supply needs to try their Mothers Milk tea! It's 100% awesome! Warning, it takes some time to get used to the flavor. I personally love it. It tastes like black licorice to me!
Amber C.
Doylestown
This tea really helped when I was nursing my kids. Tastes great, steeps quickly. Helped prevent any clogged milk ducts. Great for your overall health as a new/again mom. I've told all my nursing friends to use it and they all say the same that it truly helps the nursing process. This brand overall makes some really great teas to help with any physical situation. Highly recommend this brand
Carla R.
Dayton, OH
I bought this from Walmart while my youngest was in the NICU to help my production, since I was pumping at the time. I drank 2 servings per day, sometimes 3, and noticed a boost in my supply. I wouldn't say that it did any crazy increase, but I did notice I would get fuller breasts sooner than usual and produced about 1/4 to 1/2 oz more per pumping session. This was in conjunction with a solid regular pumping schedule and drinking plenty of water. The taste is semi sweet and slightly reminiscent of licorice but definitely not bitter. I drank it without any sweeteners and enjoyed it. To be honest, I enjoy it enough to drink it purely for flavor and not be concerned with the benefits. I would highly recommend this to breastfeeding mamas.
Caiti A.
Richmond, IN
I’ll give this 4 stars because I know so many people this has helped but I seriously could not get past the taste and maybe that’s because I don’t like tea in general but I tried honey and sugar creamer even but it’s way to yucky. I so wanted to be able to drink a lot and I’m really not sure it helped at all what I did drink.
Taylor S.
How does this taste?
jessica r.
Any tips on making it taste better? I am not a big fan of hot teas. And does it actually increase your milk supply?
Angelina L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Besides mothers milk did anyone find anything that works better?
Stacey T.
Does this work for anyone? What does it taste like? Is it a strong flavor?
amanda l.
San Jacinto, CA
have you tried this and did it work for you?

back