Traditional Medicinals Mother’s Milk®

Personality
Supportive, empowering and reassuring.

Herbal Power
Traditional European herbs used to help nursing mothers with breast milk production.*

Reason to Love
While your bundle of joy is probably causing you no end of delight, moms can also feel overwhelmed and tired, especially when it comes to breastfeeding. We love that the traditional herbs in this formula help new moms by supporting breast milk production and promoting healthy lactation.* We blend fennel, anise, coriander and fenugreek into this tea to share a wisdom that’s been passed down through women for generations.

Taste
Sweet and slightly bitter with a distinct licorice like taste.

The active herbs in this tea—fennel, anise, coriander, fenugreek and blessed thistle—are galactagogues, a word derived from Greek, meaning “bringer of milk.” Our formula takes its roots from traditional recipes that have successfully helped women breastfeed for centuries.*

Some of our favorite organic fennel comes from small farms in Bulgaria, where it is harvested in the late summer to early fall. Conceived in 1978, Mother’s Milk® is one of our most beloved teas. Today, you can also enjoy it in convenient bars and chews.

How soon will I know if this is helping my supply or hurting it?
Has anyone found that this decreases your supply ! ?
Does this product affect the quality of your breast milk?
Start your review of Traditional Medicinals Mother’s Milk®!
How would you rate this product?
Sanskruti R.
Fremont, CA
Traditional Medicinals Mother’s Milk® uploaded by Sanskruti R.
Purchased at: Amazon
For those mothers that are breastfeeding and pumping, the most stressful thought is reduced milk supply. This tea has helped tremendously in reducing that stress for me. As recommended on the box, I had it three times a day and have seen increase in and then maintained milk supply. Easily available online and in store.
Laura S.
Aurora, IL
Traditional Medicinals Mother’s Milk® uploaded by Laura S.
Purchased at: Target
Pregnant and nursing mama you need to try this product. Perfect for make more milk for our baby’s ( nursing and pumping ;) and it tastes really really good. I’ve been used for about 9 months and I really love it.
joanne W.
Versailles, MO
I love this tea and it helps me me get more breast milk. I would recommend to any mom out there that wants to breastfeed there baby longer.
Miranda B.
Fayetteville, NC
Traditional Medicinals Mother’s Milk® uploaded by Miranda B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this tea. It tastes amazing and easy to make. It has helped my supply so much since drinking it. It is a wee bit expensive, but I need it to help make milk so it's worth it. I recommend it if you are breastfeeding!
Dale L.
Wethersfield, CT
I just didn't drink it as much as I should have. I found some other things that helped more. But it's still a great item for others to use.
Renee H.
Atascosa, TX
I'm a breastfeeding mom, my supply was dropping and I tried everything except for this, I tried it for the first time a few months ago, and within 2 days I'm milk came in and I was able to feed my baby and still have more milk to store.
Idalia A.
San Fernando California
My sister recommended this to me it help for a little but after i was to stressed out the tea is supposed to help me breast feed my son in my mine it was not working But who knows it may work for somebody out there
TaTanisha R.
Chicago
The taste isnt that good and I didnt really see a difference after drinking it. You have to drink so much of it to see benefits. I'd rather do smoothies
Liv S.
Allen, TX
Bought a box from our local Walmart. It is like less than five dollars so price is good. You get 16 tea bags in a box. It is organic and Kosher. It worked and increase my milk supply however I could not tolerate the taste. Some people might like it, it has a sweet and bitter licorice taste. I finished the box but had to put milk and sugar to modify the taste.
Carly N.
Mothers milk tea is very earthy and has a light pleasant taste. Of course breast feeding you want to uptake your fluids and nutrients so this is an excellent organic tea to help you do that. I'd say its better than most alternatives and has a good price point, under 5 dollars for a box.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...