BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS #1 in Breastfeeding Supplements

Personality
Supportive, empowering and reassuring.

Herbal Power
Traditional European herbs used to help nursing mothers with breast milk production.*

Reason to Love
While your bundle of joy is probably causing you no end of delight, moms can also feel overwhelmed and tired, especially when it comes to breastfeeding. We love that the traditional herbs in this formula help new moms by supporting breast milk production and promoting healthy lactation.* We blend fennel, anise, coriander and fenugreek into this tea to share a wisdom that’s been passed down through women for generations.

Taste
Sweet and slightly bitter with a distinct licorice like taste.

The active herbs in this tea—fennel, anise, coriander, fenugreek and blessed thistle—are galactagogues, a word derived from Greek, meaning “bringer of milk.” Our formula takes its roots from traditional recipes that have successfully helped women breastfeed for centuries.*

Some of our favorite organic fennel comes from small farms in Bulgaria, where it is harvested in the late summer to early fall. Conceived in 1978, Mother’s Milk® is one of our most beloved teas. Today, you can also enjoy it in convenient bars and chews.

• Does this really work? Im four months pregnant and have m...7 Answers
  • Is there anything that will work better? I think this tea...5 Answers
  • How long does it take to boost your lactation? Also, do y...2 Answers
Katherine N.
Wilmington, NC
Purchased at: Publix
I couldn't get past the taste of this one long enough to see results. It has a very strong, bitter celery-like taste. It needs a lot of help from sweetner to be palatable. I also noticed horrible gas. I know this isn't unusual with fenugreek, but I had ordered another brand and greatly preferred it both in taste and fast results (Pink Stork Vanilla).
Lindsey M.
Seattle
I drink one cup of this tea every night before bed. I like the flavor and it has become a nice ritual. I have nursed 2 babies, one for 2 years and the other one 10 months and counting. I definitely think this has helped to keep my milk supply steady throughout my nursing relationship with both babies. Highly recommend!
Amber W.
Smyrna
This tea tasted better than the other boosting milk teas. I am an exclusive pumper and I saw about an ounce increase each time I pumped. The only thing I didn't like about this product was that you had to drink 3 or more cups of tea a day for it to be used the best.
Stephanie C.
When my son was first born I made the mistake of pumping right away and feeding him what I had pumped instead of feeding him and pumping out the extra ( I was always engorged and in pain even with pumping every 2-3 hrs) but then after a stressful weekend I found I didn't have enough milk to even satisfy my DS. He want filling up so my mom actually suggested Spring Valley Natural Whole Herb 610mg Fenugreek Capsules and Traditional Medicinals Organic Mother's Milk Tea - Caffeine Free - 16 Bags and after a few days I was producing enough milk for him to eat and pump to save. Wholeheartedly recommend this to any mother struggling with lactation. Plus each bag has an inspiring quote, definitely awesome if you like to take aesthetic photos.
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg, OH
Mothers milk tea is a good way to increase your milk supply with some descent tasting tea. I actually think even thought the tea tastes a bit bitter but the more I drank it the more I got used to it. The real question thought is did it actually increase my milk supply and the answer is a little bit. I think that the results were more mental than anything that because I was trying so hard that even a tiny, tiny increase meant success but sometimes a tiny bit more milk means a lot. Well 4 mos later and I still drink this tea and I'm very used to it and I have no issues with supply and demand. I also drank this tea and ate oatmeal and pumped on a schedule so I think it was the combination that increased my milk supply.
Klaryssa L.
Deltona, FL
Purchased at: Target
You can tell the difference after one use! I’m not at the point where my supply is drying up but when I do see a dip in production, I drink 8oz cup of tea followed by a bottle of water. Wait 30 min and I get one of the best pumping sessions.
Zoie P.
Rogers, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
This tea is great for helping to boost milk production. I typically don’t like overly herbal smelling teas, so I add a dash of cinnamon to make the smell a little better. I usually drink a cup of this tea before bed and went a couple nights without it recently and could really tell the difference.
Victoria S.
Inman, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product! It has a great taste and I start using it when I’m in my third trimester! I think it really helps establish your supply and really helps! The taste and smell are great! I highly recommend it!
McKenzie C.
Eveleth, MN
The taste was decent and I noticed a slight increase in production. It wasn’t enough of an increase to make me want to purchase again. I will likely try other products to see if they help with production
Luisa M.
Purchased at: Target
It’s okay, I really don’t like that you have drink so many and you won’t really a difference unless you drink it regularly on the daily basis. It taste like any regular herb tea, you can honey to sweet it up.
Taylor S.
How does this taste?
jessica r.
Any tips on making it taste better? I am not a big fan of hot teas. And does it actually increase your milk supply?
Joana N.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this really work? Im four months pregnant and have many concerns. One of them is not producing enough milk
amanda l.
San Jacinto, CA
have you tried this and did it work for you?
Stacey T.
Does this work for anyone? What does it taste like? Is it a strong flavor?

Amazon