Traditional Medicinals Laxative Teas Organic Smooth Moves Tea Bags - 16 CT uploaded by Veronica M.Traditional Medicinals Laxative Teas Organic Smooth Moves Tea Bags - 16 CT uploaded by carla m.

BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Traditional Medicinals® Laxative Teas Organic Smooth Move® Tea Bags.
New look. Same great tea!
Created by herbalists.
Relieves occasional constipation*.
Senna stimulant laxative - naturally caffeine free.
Herbal supplement.
USDA organic.
Since 1974. see more...

• After drinking, do you experience any cramping? Would you recommend...5 Answers
  • Is this harsh on system??4 Answers
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this tea or the peppermint one to help with constipation and to kick off detoxes. I usually squeeze a whole lime into it as well to aide with the detoxing effect. I'm not a big fan of the taste but as constipation and detox teas go, this is definitely one of the better tasting. Don't let this tea bag sit in an empty cup! I usually make my cup and drink it in bed then let the cup sit on my night stand until I go downstairs the next morning and it always smells HORRIBLE! Just a fair warning.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Bluffton, SC
Foodie Expert
This tea tastes so good. There is no need to add sugar or lemon. I have dealt with constipation issues most of my life and this has been such a great gentle relief for my stomach. Not only does it work in that sense it is over all a tummy soother when your stomach aches from this issue.
Anna Leigh P.
Anna Leigh P.
Do not take this unless you absolutely need it. I was out of my regular passion tea that I usually drink at night and found this is a cabinet. The next morning I woke up with terrible stomach cramps that are unlike any other.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Foodie Expert
I love this tea! I always feel so calm and lovable when I drink this. It gives you a gentle and comfortable feeling. It's sweet, slightly bitter, with a citrus-orange and spice flavor. I love it! Plus it's so affordable!!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Foodie Expert
This tea is perfect to regulate you! Best drank at night after dinner, or before bed. I felt the effects in the a.m. after using it a few days, it was very regular I went to the rest room! It tastes great too!
Britney D.
Britney D.
Reed City , MI
Foodie Expert
Works wonders! Tastes pretty good as well. Great tea to keep around for the occasional constipation problem. I like to use the tea rather than other alternatives. I am a first time buyer, will be buying again!
Nerissa P.
Nerissa P.
Lakewood, WA
Taste really good. You don't have to add sugar but if you do its great either way. I would recommend this to all tea drinkers. So yummy!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
San Diego, CA
This stuff is good for when you need a little nudge. Although if you have something to do the next morning, I recommend holding off.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Foodie Expert
This tea works great at boosting your digestive tract and acts as a stimulant laxative. You drink a cup of this tea after you eat and the rest is magic. I make sure to always have a box in stock and highly recommend this natural laxative.
carla m.
carla m.
Foodie Expert
I use this tea when I'm having constipation problems and I love it because it works. It takes a few hours to work but it's a better alternative then taking pills. I drink this and then have a shot of apple cider vinegar and within 3 to 4 hours it's a guarantee trip to the restroom.
Allison F.
Allison F.
De Witt, IA
After drinking, do you experience any cramping? Would you recommend drinking in the morning or evening (how fast does it act)?
Denise W.
Denise W.
Dugger, IN
Is this harsh on system??