BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Traditional Medicinals® Laxative Teas Organic Smooth Move® Tea Bags.
New look. Same great tea!
Created by herbalists.
Relieves occasional constipation*.
Senna stimulant laxative - naturally caffeine free.
Herbal supplement.
USDA organic.
Since 1974. see more...

• After drinking, do you experience any cramping? Would you...5 Answers
  • Is this harsh on system??4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
JACKIE M.
Philadelphia, PA
As I've been aging, my bowl movements have been completely off. I have been suffering with some major constipation ( so embarrassing) and my doctor had prescribed me both prescription and over the counter products, nothing was really working. My mother came over one day and have me a box of this tea. I remember saying "thanks mom, but if prescribed medication is going to work I seriously doubt that this will"! I remember drinking this and really did not think that is was going to work, but it worked! I was so happy that my mother bought this for me! The best part is that is all natural tea, not some prescribed pill! I would definitely recommend this to anyone having any complications with bowel movements, it works!
Brenna M.
I drink this every night! Some people don't like the taste, but I like tea alot so it doesn't bother me. It's almost like a night time ritual for me to drink tea and this also does what it claims. It doesn't "make you go" but just makes it a little bit easier!
Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
At first I didn't think it was working but I had an impaction and once that was out of the way this tea moved everything right along. I used more tea bags then recommended but for me it was needed. I am hoping to possibly be able to do just (1) as directed and keep things flowing perfectly. I drink it at night and by morning it does the trick. I will say it is less painful then the pill laxatives.
Zakeeva R.
Bronx, NY
I give this 5 out of 5.
For one it taste amazing. Second, it does what it claims.the instructions say to take it in the nighttime and by the next day you’ll need to be near a toilet ( TMI). Although it doesn’t claim to make you lose weight ( water ) in my experience and opinion it did my stomach was noticeably smaller within a few uses.
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
This definitely helps when i have an upset stomach . And it definitely helps especially getting all the toxic all of you system. Only at night time. And i would recommend to others.
Melissa P.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Amazing tea for anytime and any day. Great light slightly sweet taste and soothes tummy issues. I let it steep for 10 minutes and it is perfect. Absolutely wonderful and affordable too! I buy weekly!
Karissa P.
I love this laxative tea. It produces a bowel movement very quickly for me when I am feeling gross and constipated. The taste is also great. I sometimes add honey for a sweeter taste, but it still is great on its own.
Jen A.
Last week, I was really constipated. It was really hurting and I couldn't go to the bathroom. After I ate, I kept getting pains in my intestines. I tried everything with eating fruits and veggies and nothing helped. I was afraid to eat. Then I remembered that I have this tea to help me. I recommend you to steep it for 15 minutes. It WILL give you bad cramps but you definitely will feel better after you get out of the bathroom many times! Really was a life saver and now I'm going to the bathroom normally. High fiber oatmeal has been keeping me going so it compliments it to eat it a day after. 5 stars!!
Danielle S.
Mcmurray, PA
I use this tea or the peppermint one to help with constipation and to kick off detoxes. I usually squeeze a whole lime into it as well to aide with the detoxing effect. I'm not a big fan of the taste but as constipation and detox teas go, this is definitely one of the better tasting. Don't let this tea bag sit in an empty cup! I usually make my cup and drink it in bed then let the cup sit on my night stand until I go downstairs the next morning and it always smells HORRIBLE! Just a fair warning.
Emily M.
Bluffton, SC
This tea tastes so good. There is no need to add sugar or lemon. I have dealt with constipation issues most of my life and this has been such a great gentle relief for my stomach. Not only does it work in that sense it is over all a tummy soother when your stomach aches from this issue.
Allison F.
De Witt, IA
After drinking, do you experience any cramping? Would you recommend drinking in the morning or evening (how fast does it act)?
Denise W.
Dugger, IN
Is this harsh on system??