Traditional Medicinals Laxative Teas Organic Smooth Moves Chocolate Tea Bags - 16 CT

BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Traditional Medicinals® Laxative Teas Smooth Move® Chocolate Tea Bags.
New look same great tea!
Created by herbalists.
Relieves occasional constipation*.
Senna stimulant laxative - caffeine free.
Herbal supplement.
Since 1974. see more...

Rosalie C.
This product is VERY effective. I don't want to go into a lot of detail, but I've never had a problem with this tea not working... I would recommend this to anyone who has GI issues and is looking for relief.
Shaye H.
Birmingham, AL
Great tea for occasional constipation. I can't use over-the-counter laxatives because of the bad cramping I experience, but I don't have any adverse side effects when I use this tea.
aalyah r.
Lincoln, RI
I love this tea without any honey just straight up ! I find it is amazing and it does help as it states it does! 10/10 i would recommend
Gertrude N.
Saint Louis, MO
The best un-constipated tea! Has Stevia in it so taste is not bitter. Drink before bedtime, and def a full cup never half. Makes you use the bathroom by 7 to 8 ish in the morning lol
Breanna C.
Graniteville, SC
Works great! Normal laxatives do not normally work on me but this is wonderful!
Asante c.
Well lets just say that this tea works! The main ingredient of this tea is Senna. Ths is a diuretic. If you look up all those FitTea promotions that everyone is trying to sell, the main ingredient is the same. this box of tea will run you under $5...much less than those other brands. Please be sure to drink this the night before you plan to stay home. you will be going back and forth to the bathroom for some time.
Jennifer M.
Alexandria, VA
Smooth move is the only thing I use if I'm constipated - it works like magic and actually tastes delicious and is very comforting to drink
Destiny R.
This stuff works lol. Don't steep the bag too long unless you turly are blocked up. Don't plan on taking this a day before an important event either because it can take anywhere from 2-12 hours depending on your body. I once took it before bed (I know, dumb!) and woke up in pain because I had to go!!
Sandra R.
oakville, Ontario
If you suffer from occasional constipation this tea works wonders! On the downside the taste is horrible.