BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Just for Kids? Organic Nighty Night® Tea is made especially for your child. Children s bodies need special attention and care.  We?ve made this tea to be safe for your child with mild herbs in child-size amounts that will help relax and calm your child s system, promoting sleep at night or relaxation during the day*. Using classic European herbal combinations, the wisdom of generations has been merged with modern scientific methods to create a tea that will help your child s body relax*. Your child will enjoy drinking Organic Nighty Night® Tea due to its pleasant taste of chamomile and hibiscus. Feeling calm never tasted so good! About Traditional Medicinals® In early 1974, three young friends started Traditional Medicinals® in the back store room of a small herb shop along the Russian River in Northern California. The company was founded with the intention of p see more...

Stephanie C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My mom usually got the throat coat or detox but anyways, all flavors (despite their purpose) have always been well blended and I've found required little to no added sugar. Very effective and very good flavors!
Sarah K.
Owings Mills, MD
Too bad I have yet to see this in stores. A friend gave this to me to test out with my little one when she had a cold. I'm very careful about the products I use with her because of asthma and not wanting to trigger with any menthol or strong herbs. This was a good fit for her. It had no harsh ingredients from what I could tell and she loved the taste. It soothed her throat, seemed to relax her a bit and she seemed to love the taste. I will be stocking up soon for cold and flu season
Lorelei K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are amazing for helping the little ones feel better! With decent flavor and organic herbs mt kiddo ask she for this sick kid tea when he is not feeling his best. Love this line and wish they were sold in stores!
Chantelle H.
Broad Brook, CT
This product is great for a sick child great to help with the warmness with they would sell these in a store because I am sure they would fly off the shelves will be buying again though because it definitely helped.
laurinda r.
Brockton, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a very nice tea for kids, it doesnt contain any harsh ingridients so you dont have to worry about a thing. It taste very yummy too. I wish they sold it in stores.
Lin P.
Atlanta
Even though I'm not a kid this tea still works really well for and has a good taste, definitely helps whenever I have a cold
Kassandra Y.
Phoenix, AZ
This tea does look good I actually haven't tried it but I can tell by looking at it it looks good..
Jordanna B.
Chá gelado satisfatório para degustação e proporcionar momentos de prazer para a degustação
Lily C.
Denham Spgs, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do kids really like this?
Nikole D.
Mesa, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does anyone's kids like this tea? Do you need to mix it with anything or is it good plain?
Anna V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does It taste good for kids and what age can they drink it