BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

This Organic Tea Is Made Especially For Your Child. Kids' Bodies Need Special Attention And Care. What Is Appropriate For Adults May Not Be Appropriate For Children. That's Why It's Important To Look For Formulas That Are Made Just For Children. This Tea Is Made To Be Safe For Your Child, With Mild Herbs In Child-Size Amounts. Using Classic European Herbal Combinations, The Wisdom Of Generations And Modern Scientific&Nbsp;Knowledge Have Been Blended Together. And, This Tea Tastes Good! Your Child Will Enjoy Drinking It Due To Its Pleasant Taste Of Chamomile And Peppermint. Caffeine Free 100% Organic Ingredients - Usda Certified Organic By The California Certified Organic Farmers With&Nbsp;Fair Trade Certified Ingredients see more...

• It what ways does this help children?1 Answers
  • Whatttt I've never seen or heard of this? Is this okay to give ch...2 Answers
  • DOES IT HAVE A GROSS COUGH MEDICINE TASTE?1 Answers
Traditional Medicinals Just for Kids Herbal Tea Bags
  • "My son loves drinking this tea throughout, especially if he is feeling a little sick. " in 2 reviews
  • "this stuff tastes good, your kids will ask for it." in 1 review
  • "It tastes really good too!" in 1 review
Shavonne A.
Tonawanda, NY
We used to buy these teas weekly until our grocery stopped selling them. They were very affordable and the only brand I knew. My kids loved the taste of them. I would definitely buy these again if I could find them.
Andrea T.
Sterling, VA
I tried this tea with my son two winters ago when a cold and sore throat made tea with soothing honey a necessity. He loved the flavor, so much that last winter "tea time" became a frequent treat. I've already bought a box and are looking forward to this fall!
Brittany F.
New Albany, IN
I've been trying to go the more natural route for our foods and medicines lately but was skeptical if it would work as well as normal over the counter such as tylenol, advil, etc. I gave this to my daughter this past winter and it worked wonderfully! She hates taking cough syrup or chewable tablets, so when I saw it came in tea bags I was even more thrilled. She didn't even know she was taking medicine. She asks for her "special tea" all the time
Angie L.
New Bern, NC
This is the perfect winter tea for my little one. I put a bit of juice in it to sweeten it for her. It definitely helps clear up her cold symptoms. I love Traditional Medicinals. I like how their kid's teas have facts written on the packaging, and little activities you can do with your child. I have a whole cabinet full of their teas!
Ashley D.
San Antonio , TX
When my daughter gets a cough or runny nose, I giver her two cups a day, one upon waking and one right before bed, and she's typically well again in no time. This is the absolute choice for her as it works great and the flavor is decent! I store my medicine cabinet with this tea just in the event she gets I'll.
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
My kids loves this and I totally like the idea of not using harmful medicines on children. I would recommend this to any parent. Helps soothe your child's sore throat and makes it so the don't cough as much with not making them drowsy.
Ella C.
main
I love how great these tea's taste amazing and its so nice how they are not harming the environment. Whenever i have a throat ache i love staying in bed and drinking this tea with honey.
Shakeria G.
Killeen , TX
This works amazing for my 3 kids each time they get a cold ! We've been using it the past two years and I've stocked up to make sure I'm prepared when the time comes :D
Caroline B.
My son loves this tea! It's the first thing he asks for when he's sick. It's soothing for cough and cold symptoms. He's been drinking it since he was about 3 years old.
Adrian A.
Chesapeake, VA
This stuff tastes good, your kids will ask for it. my son loves it with a slice of lemon, and it really does sooth a sore throat. i try not to give my kids too much otc stuff, so this was right up our alley. i found it in the grocery store, in the tea isle.
Jennifer R.
York, PA
What stores carry this?
Jessica M.
White City, OR
How does this taste? Does it actually help the cold not stay as long or just relieve symptoms?
Ronette G.
Dodge City, KS
Where is this sold??? And does it work????
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
I always purchase online. Does anyone know of a retailer that carries this?
Jennifer H.
Huntingtown, MD
How well does this product work for children? At what age can children use?