Traditional Medicinals Herbal Tea, Organic, Throat Coat, Caffeine Free, 16 Count (Pack of 2)

BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Herbal Supplement. Since 1974. Created by herbalists. Seasonal teas. Supports throat health. Naturally caffeine free. Wrapped tea bags. FairWild. USDA organic. Carol and Jerry are a husband-and-wife team of wild collectors in the heart of Appalachia,... see more...

Rachel V.
Wichita, KS
Throat coat has been part of my life since I was a music major in college. Never fails to help a sore throat or weak voice. I use it during cold season as a teacher now to keep sickness at bay and keep my voice healthy when I'm sick. The lemon echinacea flavor is better in my opinion but this stuff does the job.
Sarah D.
Kentucky
The flavor of this tea isn't the best, but it's medicinal value is amazing. I use this tea whenever I have a sore throat and I'm immediately soothed. It's better than other brands I've tried. I would buy this again.
Whitney P.
Taylor, PA
I'm going to be honest. This is absolutely awful flavored tea. It tastes like a mix of cinnamon and licorice which I guess if you like licorice then you will love it. The ONLY reason I am giving this 5 stars is because it actually does seem to help. I had a pretty bad sore throats and I decided to try a cup of this. It helped after the first sip and by the time I finished the cup my throat was 100x better. I will definitely be buying again (despite hating the flavor)
Mary F.
I like using hot teas anytime i am sick as it helps with congestion, cough, and sore throats! this feels amazing on sore, scratchy, itchy throws. anise taste is not overwhelming, but i do use english breakfast to cut down the ease a bit. Love hit!
Jillian P.
This tea is a dirty not-so-secret in the theater world. You have to like licorice, as there is a strong taste of it (there IS a lemon echinacea variety, but i dont feel like it works as well). I always keep Throat Coat on hand for when i get scratchy feom over singing, especially with flu season looming.
Savannah L.
Kennerdell, PA
I love throat health teas. While this one isn't the most delicious of the bunch it definitely has a place as an effective winter remedy in my tea chest. My mother is an herbalist and this is one of the two throat teas she makes sure I have in stock.
Lily J.
If you are sick and your throat hurts, this is the best natural remedy for it. I did not expect it to be so effective since it isn't a type of factory-made medicine. I felt way better after drinking this tea and would certainly use it again.
Liz D.
I call this tea "magic tea." If you're losing your voice or have a sore throat, this tea helps get your voice back and soothes the soreness. I always have this on hand for when I get a cold. It can have a weird "sugar cookie" aftertaste, but other than that it's great!
Brittany A.
Milford, MA
The absolute best for when you have a sore or raspy throat. I swear by it during cold season. The flavor isn't overpowering and is better than some other flavors by this brand.
Renee S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI

This is some good tea. The flavor is somewhat sweet-licorice-y, and it really does seem to help when I have a dry, scratchy, sore throat. I think it's a good deal when I get it on sale, and I will pay full price if necessary. I keep it in my house at all times!