BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Traditional Medicinals® Herbal Tea Organic Golden Ginger® Tea Bags.
Promotes healthy digestion*.
Fair Trade Certified™.
Chamomile.
Herbal dietary supplement.
Caffeine free.
USDA organic. see more...

• Do they have coupons for this tea?1 Answers
  • For those of you who pump, what was the difference in ounces afte...2 Answers
  • How long did it take for u to see results?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hijabi S.
A must have for nursing mothers! When i had trouble breastfeeding, my girlfriend recommended Mother's Milk Tea. I was sketical thinking that TEA cant possibly increase my milk supply enough to really make or break my breastfeeding attempts. I was wrong! 3 cups a day for 3 days and i noticed a marked increase in the amount of milk my body was producing. It was the difference i needed to keep on nursing. This is something that i put in every new mom gift basket i send. It's my best kept nursing success secret. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Melissa V.
I broke out in some crazy rash on my arm after I had my daughter. The medicine I was prescribed reduced my supply a lot. Baby started nursing on both sides again and was very restless. I started drinking the mothers milk tea and the next day I noticed a difference in how she was nursing. More comfortable and not quite as long as before. The only thing I noticed was it made me light headed and naseous a few times. I think the fenugreek can cause a drop in blood sugar and maybe that was why.
Yvonne C.
I started out with very low milk supply with my son. I would only get an once or so and he would feed so often and cry. I always figured it was because he was so hungry. After drinking this tea everyday for about a week my supply went form less then one once to 4-5 within a weeks time and now 8-9 once just two months later. I breastfeed as well as pump, and my supply is siting pretty in my freezer :)
Jean P.
Love love love love love!!!
When I went back to work after having my daughter the stress made my milk supply decrease substantially. Mothers milk tea was easy for me to drink at work and made a huge difference! I recommend mothers milk tea to every new mother and give it as a gift at every baby shower! I breast fed for 21 months and mothers milk tea helped me reach that goal.
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
Mothers Milk Tea to the rescue!! This is a must have for nursing mothers who fear not having a strong enough milk supply. I was terrified when going back to work that I wouldn't be able to pump enough for my baby. I could tell a difference after one cup of tea. Highly Highly recommended!
Meghan Y.
When I had mastitis, I lost so much of my supply. It was extremely frustrating, but after drinking this I could tell an almost immediate difference. It tastes faintly like licorice.
mary m.
Norfolk, VA
This along with a healthy amount of steel cut oats brought my supply back from an all time low. I'm not particularly fond of the flavor, but I could handle it for the benefits.
Joy W.
Columbia, MD
I drink this 3-4 times a day to keep my supply up. Amazon has a subscription for this tea which is very cost effective, and I never have to worry about the Tea being out of stock at the grocery.
Justine S.
Vero beach, Fl
This is The best tea for when you have morning sickness or the stomach flu. it is always my go to it helps so much without being too harsh on the stomach or making you feel sugared down or bloated.
April d.
Ventura, CA
This tea taste great especially with honey. I drink it daily to keep my milk supply up and it works!
ShoShauna H.
Harrison, MI
For those of you who pump, what was the difference in ounces after drinking the tea? I know that might be a hard question but I'm desperate. I'm only getting a little over an ounce on one side and barely enough to fill the bottom of the bottle on the other.
Ciara B.
Foodie Expert
How do you enjoy this tea? Like what do u put in it? Do u drink it hot or cold or warm? How many times a day do u drink it? It says 3-5 times on the package.
Ciara B.
Foodie Expert
How long did it take for u to see results?
ari j.
Do they have coupons for this tea?