Traditional Medicinals Herbal Tea, Organic EchinAcea Plus, Wrapped Tea Bags, 16 Count (Pack of 2)

BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Herbal Supplement. Seasonal teas. Naturally caffeine free herbal tea. Supports the immune system. Same great tea! Since 1974. Created by herbalists. USDA organic. Personality: Stimulating and supportive. Herbal Power: Gets the immune system fired up. see more...

Brenna M.
Great tea to drink when you're feeling under the weather! Echinacea is great for colds or symptoms of sickness so you should feel better within a couple days if you drink enough.
QueenEsther G.
Mesquite, TX
I buy this one all the time during the winter season. As soon as I end up around a sick person, I drink one before bed for a couple of days and I don't get sick. I also give some to my family and it prevent a cold for them as well. I drink a lot of Traditional Medicinals Teas.
Hanna S.
Newmarket, NH
This stuff is my "go to" whenever I'm feeling sick! I'd rather drink this and let my body do the work than load up on over the counter drugs. The price is great and I think it tastes better than some other EchinAcea products that I've had before. Definitely a product I keep on hand at all times!
Rachel H.
Clemson
I absolutely love this tea!! I think it's flavor is amazing, especially with added lemon. It's a good tea that makes you feel better when you're sick, helps soothe your sore throat. It's inexpensive and I cannot recommend it enough.
Angela P.
Norwood , MA
I tried a cup of this last time I was sick and I felt that it really soothed my throated and helped me breathe a little better. This also has a great taste to it. Add a little honey and you're good to go.
Lauren H.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
This tea is amazing! If I feel a tingle in my throat or a cold coming on I make a cup of this tea and it instantly soothes my throat and makes me feel better.
Shannon S.
Canterbury, CT
I absolutely love this tea! I work in a casino where I'm face to face with germs all day long and this tea really seems to help support my immune system.
India D.
Horn Lake, MS
I love herbal teas, and this tea is really good. It tastes well and helps a sore throat. I will be purchasing this again.
Lauren L.
Ringgold, GA
Any time my husband or I start to get a sore throat, we drink this with some local honey!
Natasha T.
Brampton, ON
I love drinking this tea whenever I'm sick, and honestly, sometimes I even drink this when I'm not sick just because I love the taste of it. I find this tea to be really soothing and calming on a sore throat. It also helps calm your throat if you're having a coughing fit. Plus, echinacea boosts your immune system which is great when you're sick! I definitely recommend this tea!

back