Traditional Medicinals Herbal Tea Organic Dandelion Leaf & Root 16 Tea Bags

by Traditional Medicinals

Dandelion has been a treasured herb for thousands of years. Some of our favorite dandelion is sustainably harvested from the wild meadows of southern and eastern Europe. Dandelion roots are harvested in the early spring and late fall when the plant is dormant and has stored energy in the root. The leaves are harvested from late spring all the way through summer, when the plant's energy has moved above ground. Collecting according to this seasonal schedule helps us ensure that this tea will support kidney function and healthy digestion. Personality - Goes with the flow, supportive. Herbal Power - Supports kidney function and healthy digestion. Reason to Love - One person's weed is another person's wonder-herb. With a name stemming form the French translation dent-de-lion, literally meaning tooth of a lion, dandelions are easily identified not just by their bright yellow flowers, but also by their long jagged, tooth-like leaves. Traditionally used to support kidney function by promoting flushing of the kidneys, we love how this blend of dandelion leaf and unroasted dandelion root also helps promote happy and healthy digestion. Taste - Enjoyably mild and sweet.

Has anyone tried this while breastfeeding I know some herbal teas aren't good for baby. I have been drinking just one cup of this a day and haven't noticed a change as far as my milk supply and baby goes. Just curious what other moms have to say?
Has anyone ever had this regularly? I'm curious about what effects people have felt physically after drinking this on a regular basis.
Start your review of Traditional Medicinals Herbal Tea Organic Dandelion Leaf & Root 16 Tea Bags!
chatsworth
Purchased at: Walmart
Super yummy flavor and it’s really good for you! I can’t say enough how much I love his brand!
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Wonderful tea! I like mixing it with green tea or another tea. Wonderful healthy benefits too
Long Beach, CA
Taste stronger and more bitter than green tea but the health benefits outweigh everything
Toronto, ON

Personality - Goes with the flow, supportive.Herbal Power - Supports kidney function and healthy digestion.Reason to Love - One person's weed is another person's wonder-herb. With a name stemming form the French translation dent-de-lion, literally meaning tooth of a lion, dandelions are easily identified not just by their bright yellow flowers, but also by their long jagged, tooth-like leaves. Traditionally used to support kidney function by promoting flushing of the kidneys, we love how this blend of dandelion leaf and unroasted dandelion root also helps promote happy and healthy digestion.Taste - Enjoyably mild and sweet.

calgary
This tea is good for getting rid of excess water when u feel bloated or retaining water due to indulgence in salty foods. Tastes not bad I mix it with ginger green tea from same brand to add flavour. Don’t drink this at nighttime otherwise u will be interrupting sleep for making bathroom trips. Suggest to drink it at least 6 hours before sleeping.
Rosthern, SK
I actually just went on a little health kick when I heard the benefits of dandelion leaf & root tea. I went too my health food store at Nutters Natural Bulk and bought this and I was impressed on how it tasted!! I don't know if you were ever a kid and you tasted dandelions LOL well I have and they taste super bitter...But this tea is nothing of that sort. It has a nice aroma, naturally sweet (You do not need too add sugar), and has a smooth blended taste too it.

Dandelion leaf and root is a great detoxication of the liver and kidney's. I myself am prone too kidney stones so its essential that I drink anything thats going too add in the elimination of toxins in those areas. Also dandelion tea is a known diuretic so if you are retaining water this is a good tea too be drinking. This product contains 100% organic ingredients, naturally caffeine free, and has a blast full of vitamins and minerals.

I bought this brand at Nutters for 7.49$ a package with 16 wrapped tea bags. Oh and the best thing about this brand is the tea bags don't rip apart..I like to squeeze the excess out of the bags and for some reason they always rip open on me and little bits of steams/herbs are always in my cup...well not this brand!!

Woodbridge , ON
Not a huge fan of the flavour but is a good detox option. I now mix it with a little bit of cranberry juice and drink it cold! Probably would not purchase again, but that’s just my personal opinion. Price is on the higher end.
Vancouver , BC
This tea, for me, is more of a wellness than a food staple! I love it's detoxification benefits. I find that Traditional Medicinals offers one of good quality for an awesome price - a little more expensive than your classic grocery store brands, but totally worth it for it's unique properties.
St-Raymond
This tea sure has a strong flavor! I was quite surprise the first time I tried it but then I got use to it. Sometimes, I mix it with a bit of lemon juice and it much better! Overall, this product has some great properties, which is why I like drinking it!
Hamilton, ON
Such a great tea for bloating. I make it into a Tea Lemonade with Cranberry juice and Lemon juice, keep it in a big jug in the fridge at work. I have a glass at least once a day. Very refreshing in the summer!