Traditional Medicinals Herbal Tea Organic Dandelion Leaf & Root 16 Tea Bags uploaded by shenice c.Traditional Medicinals Herbal Tea Organic Dandelion Leaf & Root 16 Tea Bags uploaded by Heather P.

BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Dandelion has been a treasured herb for thousands of years. Some of our favorite dandelion is sustainably harvested from the wild meadows of southern and eastern Europe. Dandelion roots are harvested in the early spring and late fall when the plant is dormant and has stored energy in the root. The leaves are harvested from late spring all the way through summer, when the plant's energy has moved above ground. Collecting according to this seasonal schedule helps us ensure that this tea will support kidney function and healthy digestion. Personality - Goes with the flow, supportive. Herbal Power - Supports kidney function and healthy digestion. Reason to Love - One person's weed is another person's wonder-herb. With a name stemming form the French translation dent-de-lion, literally meaning tooth of a lion, dandelions are easily identified not just by their bright yellow flowers, but also by their long jagged, tooth-like leaves. Traditionally used to support kidney function by promoting flushing of the kidneys, we love how this blend of dandelion leaf and unroasted dandelion root also helps promote happy and healthy digestion. Taste - Enjoyably mild and sweet. see more...

• Has anyone tried this while breastfeeding I know some her...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever had this regularly? I'm curious about wha...5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Katlyn G.
San Angelo, TX
I love this tea. It has so many health benefits. Finally people are catching on. But it has made it harder to find. I usually order it online through amazon. Great for digestion and gut health. Which leads to healthy living!!
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
I am obsessed with this tea. I read online that dandelion tea can help with digestion, and so I decided to give this a shot when I spotted on the shelf at my local Target. I used to get SO bloated after eating, but now if I drink a cup of this tea or the peppermint tea after eating I feel so much better. I think the price is more than fair, especially because it's organic! I've also come to love the taste, though as someone used to drinking just mint tea it was a bit odd at first. Definitely recommend to anyone!
Kadi B.
Lynchburg, VA
I use dandelion tea to detox after a few days of big meals. I mix it with lemon juice and apple cider vinegar - definitely an acquired taste, but it's a really simple and easy detox. Definitely would recommend if you are looking to lose some water weight, but not if you just want to sip some tea.
Jasmine J.
Snellville, GA
I have recently started drinking this tea and I’m shocked at how quickly it works. Dandelion root aids in digestion and I’ve noticed a big difference in the past few weeks I’ve been drinking it.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Giving this tea 4 stars because I'm not a fan of the taste. I bought this originally for Jillian Michael's detox drink (with cranberry and lemon juice) and that covers up the roasted flavor nicely. I try to drink it on its own now but it's rough, if you add a little soy milk it's actually not that bad. I do feel like it works too, not too intense but definitely has a detox element to it! I would recommend, and would advise you to drink plenty of water with that. I read someone drinks 4-6 cups daily and I don't think you are supposed to have it that frequently, but follow the instructions and there is no harm!
shenice c.
Gastonia, NC
I love this Tea it kind of taste like coffee to me but it's very yummy and good for you. It helps cleanse the kidneys & liver and it's safe for breastfeeding women!!!
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
OMG! This is my all time favorite tea from Traditional Medicinals. It has helped me with my leaky gut, helps my liver out since I don't have a gallbladder, and helps with my weight. The first time I had this I had a cup at night and in the morning I lost 2 pounds.

I drink 4-6 cups a day (I love it that much) and I tend to lose a pound a day. If I don't have this tea every day I feel a huge difference. Can't live without it.
Heather P.
OMG......The Traditional Medicinals Herbal Tea Organic Dandelion Leaf & Root 16 Tea is a favorite....This tea will get rid of that summer time bloat. I love the unique taste and the natural diuretic that rids me of that yucky bloating feeling.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
This tea has a mild fruit loops flavor! Very surprising.

It's a fresh and enjoyable taste that promotes 'every day' liver detoxification through lemon.
It does take TWO tea bags to make one cup, which is a downside as they could just make the tea bags larger so it doesn't appear that you're getting double the serving when you purchase it.

Overall a great tea for herbal tea lovers or the tea newbie. Don't add sugar :)
Farah J.
This T definitely has some flavor and to me it taste a little like dirt so it doesn't taste that great and it's definitely an acquired taste after one cup I did have to use the restroom I bought this from Target and it was a little pricey
Mimi T.
Forest Hills, NY
Has anyone ever had this regularly? I'm curious about what effects people have felt physically after drinking this on a regular basis.
Autum L.
Has anyone tried this while breastfeeding I know some herbal teas aren't good for baby. I have been drinking just one cup of this a day and haven't noticed a change as far as my milk supply and baby goes. Just curious what other moms have to say?