Traditional Medicinals Herbal Tea Organic Dandelion Leaf & Root 16 Tea Bags

by Traditional Medicinals

Dandelion has been a treasured herb for thousands of years. Some of our favorite dandelion is sustainably harvested from the wild meadows of southern and eastern Europe. Dandelion roots are harvested in the early spring and late fall when the plant is dormant and has stored energy in the root. The leaves are harvested from late spring all the way through summer, when the plant's energy has moved above ground. Collecting according to this seasonal schedule helps us ensure that this tea will support kidney function and healthy digestion. Personality - Goes with the flow, supportive. Herbal Power - Supports kidney function and healthy digestion. Reason to Love - One person's weed is another person's wonder-herb. With a name stemming form the French translation dent-de-lion, literally meaning tooth of a lion, dandelions are easily identified not just by their bright yellow flowers, but also by their long jagged, tooth-like leaves. Traditionally used to support kidney function by promoting flushing of the kidneys, we love how this blend of dandelion leaf and unroasted dandelion root also helps promote happy and healthy digestion. Taste - Enjoyably mild and sweet.

Has anyone tried this while breastfeeding I know some herbal teas aren't good for baby. I have been drinking just one cup of this a day and haven't noticed a change as far as my milk supply and baby goes. Just curious what other moms have to say?
Has anyone ever had this regularly? I'm curious about what effects people have felt physically after drinking this on a regular basis.
Start your review of Traditional Medicinals Herbal Tea Organic Dandelion Leaf & Root 16 Tea Bags!
Chester, PA
Traditional Medicinals Herbal Tea Organic Dandelion Leaf & Root 16 Tea Bags uploaded by Mary F.
I have discovered a new herbal tea that I have certainly become fascinated with. What is it ??? You might ask..... well it is dandelion root tea. I have been trying the brand Traditional Medicinals dandelion root tea and it has not only been beneficial to my health but to my skin as well. This tea has an acquired taste and will not be liked by everyone. It is pretty strong and potent in flavor I myself had a hard time drinking it when I first tried it. But since then I have gotten used to it and it doesn’t bother me so much. It is also recommended to drink this tea with moderation considering that dandelion root can cause certain symptoms when over consumed. Such as heartburn, diarrhea, upset stomach, and irritated skin. If you are allergic to ragweed, chrysanthemums, marigold, chamomile, feverfew, yarrow, or plants in the Asteraceae family (such as sunflowers and daisies), you should avoid dandelion root as it may trigger rash, watery eyes, and other allergy symptoms. Dandelion also contains iodine and latex, so avoid it if you have allergies to either of these substances. In traditional Chinese and Native American medicine, dandelion root has long been used to treat stomach and liver conditions. Herbalists today believe that it can aid in the treatment of many ailments, including acne, eczema, high cholesterol, heartburn, gastrointestinal disorders, diabetes, and even cancer. Rich in antioxidants, dandelions have anti-aging benefits for the skin. Dandelion extract can help to nourish the skin by reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and toning unbalanced skin. The plant contains detoxifying properties that rid the skin of toxins that clog pores and cause acne, as well as vitamin C to speed up the body’s natural healing process and reduce the appearance of scars and skin inflammation. If you’re pining for luscious locks, dandelions can make your hair stronger and stimulate growth. Their roots are a rich source of vitamins A, E and B-complex vitamins, as well as iron, calcium and potassium. If you suffer from greasy hair or dandruff, dandelions can help keep these conditions at bay by ridding the scalp of excess oil. Besides making you look great, dandelions also make you feel great. As a diuretic, dandelions regulate blood sugar levels, high blood pressure and cholesterol by replacing sodium with potassium. High levels of vitamin K help to improve brain health and prevent Alzheimer’s disease, while zeaxanthin protects the retina from UV rays for better eyesight. ( All the information I have provided I found doing online research if you decide to try this tea and still have some questions or reservations I recommend consulting your doctor) MY EXPERIENCE: I had a pretty amazing experience with this tea. I personally feel like it has done wonders with my skin since I started drinking it. I will state that I was drinking it quite frequently maybe a little too much lol and can attest that it does cause stomach discomfort if over consumed. I have limited my intake since then to twice a week and that seems to have helped a lot. Like I said previously the taste is rather potent and will take some getting used to but it is well worth it considering all the benefits this tea has. My skin has become so clear and my complexion is radiant and healthy. I have gotten little to no breakouts since I started drinking this tea. Now I know some of you may be asking “ what makes you think it is the tea that has improved your skin” well of course I can’t say it is absolute fact that the tea is the culprit to the amazing change in the appearance of my skin but I do know that I have not changed any products in my skincare routine which I have been using for weeks and I haven’t made any changes to my diet except I started drinking dandelion root tea. So personally I’ve come to the conclusion that this tea is helping in some way. I was also very intrigued when I realized that dandelion root tea helps to improve the health of my liver. I have had problems with my liver for the past 3 years due to past unfortunate circumstances and even though I have a doctor who monitors my liver enzymes to make sure everything is running smoothly it is just nice to know that I can do small things throughout my everyday life to help with keeping my liver on the up and up. So with that said this tea is hands down a win for me and I’m so happy that I have found it. I don’t think I will ever stop drinking this tea now that I know how awesome it is. I really recommend you guys try it out.
This is definitely not for the light hearted tea drinkers. Dandelion is one where you drink it because you know it’s good for you. And you maybe mix it with juice to get it down.
Springfield, IL
It definitely helps with my swelling, associated with fibromyalgia. I use this when I’m feeling completely miserable from all of the pain and swelling. This, coupled with a nice epsom salt bath, is my go to.
Yuba City, CA
My FAVORITE tea brand! And this specific flavor, I try to drink daily right before or after dinner. It's great for digestion, it tastes like a light coffee, I just really enjoy it. When I want it as a treat, I steep it extra long and squeeze the bag good so it's strong, then I add raw honey, cinnamon, and a splash of non dairy milk. It's sooo good.
Valley Stream, NY
Traditional Medicinals Herbal Tea Organic Dandelion Leaf & Root 16 Tea Bags uploaded by April S.
Okay so I'm rating this a little bit low only because of the flavor. Dandelion root tea has so many benefits though, especially if using it as a liver detox. So in a health sense, I definitely recommend it. But if you're looking for flavor, this is an acquired taste. It could also be used as a coffee replacement.
Columbiana, AL
Traditional Medicinals Herbal Tea Organic Dandelion Leaf & Root 16 Tea Bags uploaded by holley T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I keep this in my cabinet at all times . It’s a detox tea which considering the modern American diet and my love for Michelob and wine , I could use a little detox . This tea is tasty and is an enjoyable experience to drink
Austin, TX
Ick! I got this tea at the advice of a weight loss diet and regretted spending my money on it. I’m a big tea drinker and this is the only tea I’ve ever spit out. It’s dry, bitter, and earthy in the worst ways. Sugar, honey, milk, cranberry juice, none of those additions could save it. I chose water over this tea.
Austin, TX
i love the smell, the taste of this tea. It has earthy tone to it, brewing for 5 mins is good enough and I defintely make a second cup out of it. Read up the benefits you gain and it is definitely affordable and available at any store. I would buy again of course!
Minneapolis, MN
I am obsessed with this tea. I read online that dandelion tea can help with digestion, and so I decided to give this a shot when I spotted on the shelf at my local Target. I used to get SO bloated after eating, but now if I drink a cup of this tea or the peppermint tea after eating I feel so much better. I think the price is more than fair, especially because it's organic! I've also come to love the taste, though as someone used to drinking just mint tea it was a bit odd at first. Definitely recommend to anyone!
Midlothian, VA
I use dandelion tea to detox after a few days of big meals. I mix it with lemon juice and apple cider vinegar - definitely an acquired taste, but it's a really simple and easy detox. Definitely would recommend if you are looking to lose some water weight, but not if you just want to sip some tea.