BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Traditional Medicinals® Herbal Tea Herba Tussin® Tea Bags.
Made with organic slippery elm bark.
Herbal dietary supplement.
Caffeine free. see more...

Krystina M.
Huntsville, AL
I drink this tea every time I have a cold or allergies. Its flavored well enough that you don't have to add sweeteners, though I do add a small amount of honey anyway. Seems to help relieve chest irritation and minimize coughing. Especially helpful before going to bed. Its not 100% but its good to add to your routine while sick.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
This is the tea you need this winter. This is the tea you get when you have a bad cold, when you feel a flu coming on, or you just feel kind of winter crummy. It tastes great but it also has a big dose of "feel better soon" in it that seems to drive the ickies right out of your life.
Kristen B.
So yummy cold or hot. Love the soothing ness that goes down my throats when I drink it. It's affordable and very good value and it smells good!
Chelsa W.
Mount Carmel, TN
I have used this item when I am sick with a cold. It is such a soothing tea. I will drink a cup of this tea before I go to bed
Mollie W.
Gilmer, TX
Works great when you are feeling sick. Or just not up to par. Very soothing and relaxing. Feels great on a cold day.
really enjoy having this specially after a hot bath. really soothing. My husband doesn't normally like herbal teasupplements but when I introduced him to thus one he really converted.
Diego R.
Cabo San Lucas
Love this tea!! It makes me feel so good and relaxed! Also it tastes so yummy!! I love it very much
Stefanny F.
it's very delicious and healthy, It is highly recommended, all their flavors are really delicious