BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS #98 in Tea

Organic Golden Green Tea® is Fair Trade Certified™ by Trans Fair USA. This certified organic and fair trade green tea leaf is grown in the ancient tea-producing region of Wuyuan in the Southern Chinese Province of Jiangxi. The premium that we pay for this tea provides additional income for the tea growers of Wuyuan, providing lasting benefits for their families and community. Organic Golden Green Tea® has a mildly tannic taste mellowed by lemony notes. About Traditional Medicinals® In early 1974, three young friends started Traditional Medicinals® in the back store room of a small herb shop along the Russian River in Northern California. The company was founded with the intention of providing herbal teas for self care, while preserving the knowledge and herbal formulas of Traditional Herbal Medicine . At the time, traditional herbal tea infusions had all but fade

Buy on Jet.com*
La Nita D.
When I’m in the mood for an afternoon pick-me-up, I reach for Traditional Medicinals Organic Green Tea Lemongrass; its aromatic and fragrant blend, soothes with its warm slightly tannic, and pleasant lemony notes, it is one of my favorite healthy beverages (refreshing and mildly stimulating).
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI
This is such a refreshing tea either warm or cold. I think the flavors hold more true to what they should naturally be. I have tried it multiple times and it's very yummy! Simple packaging and a natural product. I'd recommend it! It's the perfect pick me up
Samantha T.
Milwaukee, WI
Great price and great taste for green tea. I like the addition of lemongrass and the fact that the tea is organic you know you are getting all of the nutritional benefits. I enjoy the different flavors of these as well and their medicinal benefits.
Kayla L.
This tea is seriously great! I love to make some and then take a bath and totally relax! It honestly makes your stomach feel better and also boosts your energy! It has a great flavor but I would not recommend if you are not a tea person!
Lovely N.
I love this green tea with lemon grass. It's so refreshing. This is my first time purchasing it and I will re buy it. Great for the mornings when you need some energy or anytime you just need a pick me up. I would recommend to anyone.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Environmentalist Expert
YUM. Love their green tea with a little honey or agave. Affordable and food for you! Love all their teas and love trying new combos. I used the pregnancy tea from the moment I found out I was expecting to the day I had my son.
Melissa V.
Merchantville, NJ
This tea is my favorite way to flush some impurities out of my system. Every time I'm feeling sluggish, I make a cup of this tea and I perk right up. It's delicious alone but if you need something sweet, add a bit of honey
Maryann T.
I love this green tea. Best for calming you down or even energy in the morning
The price point is perfect on this and the taste is great. I recommend this if you are looking for a good quality green tea.
Arin T.
Stone Mtn, GA
I have so many teas from this brand! I love the green teas and the peppermint teas the most! I drink tea almost everyday and the flavors are so fresh and nice. I love tea, and I really love this brand!
Dara P.
Yummy!! Love this brand! Very tasty teas! You can taste the quality and it's not overpriced. Easily found at grocery stores. Never had this flavor-I love the mother milk one and the night time one.
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
I have never tried this tea how is it?
Brittany F.
Where can you find these drinks ?
Stacy H.
St George, UT
Has anyone had an allergic reaction to the lemongrass?
Delilah V.
Does this tea help you have a regular bowel movement? Has anyone had success with weight loss with this tea?
Amber O.
Is this any good? I've tried lemongrass before and it tasted awful