BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Organic Golden Green Tea® is Fair Trade Certified™ by Trans Fair USA. This certified organic and fair trade green tea leaf is grown in the ancient tea-producing region of Wuyuan in the Southern Chinese Province of Jiangxi. The premium that we pay for this tea provides additional income for the tea growers of Wuyuan, providing lasting benefits for their families and community. Organic Golden Green Tea® has a mildly tannic taste mellowed by lemony notes. About Traditional Medicinals® In early 1974, three young friends started Traditional Medicinals® in the back store room of a small herb shop along the Russian River in Northern California. The company was founded with the intention of providing herbal teas for self care, while preserving the knowledge and herbal formulas of Traditional Herbal Medicine . At the time, traditional herbal tea infusions had all but fade

Buy on Jet.com*
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Traditional Medicinals is well known for their immune boosting and health conscious blends!!! I always keep boxes of this tea in my tea cabinet! Great for morning or evening sipping and a go to if I am under the weather or not feeling well. These teas are a must have during flu season and seasonal transitions as well. I am a seasonal allergy sufferer and these teas are so helpful! Not to mention they taste great! I love adding honey and lemon to them for added sweetness!
Nicole M.
Kind of liked this, wished the lemongrass flavor would've been stronger. I feel like it's pleasant but I needed 2 packets for how strong I like my tea so not worth buying all the time. I would buy it again though.
Shakira M.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
You can brew the same leafs a few times in a row. If You new to green tea first try this one. I love this green tea with lemon grass. It's so refreshing. This is my first time purchasing it and I will re buy it.  I used the pregnancy tea from the moment I found out I was expecting to the day I had my son.
La Nita D.
When I’m in the mood for an afternoon pick-me-up, I reach for Traditional Medicinals Organic Green Tea Lemongrass; its aromatic and fragrant blend, soothes with its warm slightly tannic, and pleasant lemony notes, it is one of my favorite healthy beverages (refreshing and mildly stimulating).
Diana  T.
Northridge, CA
If you're the kind of person that likes to experience the physical benefits of drinking tea, Traditional Medicinals are the sure way to go. They have options from detox and laxatives, to teas that simply help you relax. They seriously are a work of magic and they usually taste pretty great and some go good with honey. Highly recommend! I usually buy mine from target.
Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
Bueno yo soy adicta al Green Tea! Osea amo el Té verde y lo tomó a diario! Es excelente antioxidantes, te ayuda a tener energias, es diuretico y te mantiene activa, éste té aparte tiene lemongrass que es muy bueno para cuando tienes gripe, resfriado o tos, realmente te tomas éste té caleinte cuando tiene malestar y te sentirás muy bien en el acto.
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
These are my favorite teas when I have a sore throat and feel awful or when I just want to drink tea. I love the green tea version even though this tea can be on the pricey side but the value meets my expectations. I would buy this tea again because I love the health benefits and how the tea taste when I warm it up and it's cold outside.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I prefer these tea over any other tea as far as my wellness is concerned. I enjoy the Elderberry Echineas when I think I am getting sick with a cold and it knocks it out before the illness can take over completely. There are even ones for pregnancy like red raspberry leaf that is very good for helping during your third trimester especially to ease the pains of labor. There is a test to help with endometriosis that I've used for years and it worked a lot better than I had anticipated. I would definitely give it a try :)
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
This is a good tea. They are pretty expensive for what You get. Taste is mild but refreshing. I prefer buying loose leafs tea which is much healthier and last longer because You can brew the same leafs a few times in a row. If You new to green tea first try this one. Green tea helps the loose weight and fight cellulite if You drink it regularly 2-3 cups a day :)!
Ashlee S.
I am a big tea drinker. I actually have an entire cabinet filled with different kinds of teas. Many of them are Traditional Medicines. I love knowing that what I am drinking is providing great health benefits, and knowing that I can enjoy drinking it too. I have not yet had a flavor that I did not like. It's a little more expensive than other brands, but it is definitely worth it. You can taste the quality in this tea!
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
I have never tried this tea how is it?
Brittany F.
Where can you find these drinks ?
Stacy H.
St George, UT
Has anyone had an allergic reaction to the lemongrass?
Delilah V.
Does this tea help you have a regular bowel movement? Has anyone had success with weight loss with this tea?
Amber O.
Is this any good? I've tried lemongrass before and it tasted awful