Traditional Medicinals Green Tea with Ginger Tea Bags uploaded by Bryn H.Traditional Medicinals Green Tea with Ginger Tea Bags uploaded by Linda M.

BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Organic Green Tea with Ginger. 100% organic ingredients. Strong characteristic astringent taste of green tea, mellowed by blackberry leaf and spicy ginger. Made with pharmacopoeial grade herbs. Every bag is individually wrapped. Fair Trade Certified™. All natural quality tea. USDA Organic. Printed on 100% recycled paper board. Certified by the California Certified Organic Farmers. Traditional Medicinals® K. see more...

• I've really been wanting to try this but they're never in...2 Answers
Linda M.
I'm a green tea consumer. I like going to the local coffee shop and ordering it, but it got expensive and I didn't really like the possible chemicals traces that some teas have. So I researched and found these. With a hint off ginger, this tea is great cold as well as hot!
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
My whole family has been sick with colds. I was told that green tea with ginger, would help our colds. Traditional Medicinal Organic Green tea with Ginger worked and tasted great. It has a little ginger flavor with a little spice. I would highly recommend!!
Ashli M.
jamaica, NY
Great tea for those that love a strong ginger flavor. I found this at Whole Foods and I love it. I use it respectfully when I'm sick and just for overall health.
Fetesha D.
Ginger and red ginseng are two things I try to make sure to consume daily. This particular tea is one of the products I stock up on in the office and at home. It'll settle your nausea and just generally keep your system feeling health. I'll normally steep it in hot water for a good 10-15 minutes before consumption. Highly recommend this brand.
Tulsi S.
It's not as strong as if you were to put in real ginger, but it works wonders! I usually put this in with my regular chai tea. You can taste it and it helps with the throat. The packaging is really nice. I just put the box in my pantry and use it whenever I get sick.
Hannah O.
When I was pregnant and had morning sickness this ginger tea helps my stomach. Even though it was great for calming myself the flavor is dreadful. But when you're pregnant and feel gross the flavor really doesn't matter at this point. When using this tea do not let it sit in the water for too long. The stronger the tea the harder it is to drink because of the intense flavor.
Courtney D.
Boulder, CO
My favorite tea. I drink this at least once a day. The green tea gives my workout a boost while the ginger soothes any tummy discomfort I might have. The tea has a beautiful spicy and clean taste. A must try for tea lovers!!
Shari E.
Norwalk, CT
As someone who makes ginger tea every time I am feeling under the weather, this tea absolutely surprised me. It's delicious and effective. Plus, it tastes great too.
Maria A.
Only these amazing tea was able to alleviate my stomach flu symptoms.I was nauseated and queasy and after having a cup i felt much better.I love that is fair trade
Sadiann J.
I'm usually not a fan of green tea but this was really good. I'm not sure if the ginger had anything to do with it, but I would definitely repurchase this.
Jessica S.
Doddsville, MS
I've really been wanting to try this but they're never in stock at my local grocery store. is it good?