Traditional Medicinals Ginger

by Traditional Medicinals

Herbal Power Promotes healthy digestion and prevents nausea due to motion.* Taste Pleasantly spicy and warming. Plant Story Ginger's pungent and peppery bite has been an international hit for cen

Does this really help with digestive issues?
Is it stronger than green tea?
Is this good? I love ginger tea but they all seem the same to me. I definitely want the health benefits of ginger if I drink this.
Start your review of Traditional Medicinals Ginger!
rin M.
LosAngeles
i have horrible ibs and other stomach uses, so i’m drinking this stuff all the time. a lil bit of spice as far as flavor goes, but i’m more in it for the stomach-soothing affect
Samantha M.
Homestead, FL
Traditional Medicinals Ginger uploaded by Samantha M.
I have tried ginger tea before but this one I really really like is better than the Jamaican ginger tea that I have tried in the past it does meet my expectation there's nothing about this product that I would like to improve and has a good flavor I will be buying this product again
Aubree L.
La Mesa, CA
You pregnant? This really helps for calming nausea. It is soothing and calming especially for daytime consumption while at work. The flavor is great and i would recommend it for pregnant ladies! Enjoy!
Deema F.
Sewickley, PA
Had a bad cold and couldn't find fresh ginger. I used this jnstwad and I really liked it: it has great flavor and it did the job. I think it's a great value and I will buy it again! Let me know if you need anything else
Joanna K.
Girard, PA
I had a really bad stomach flu and was tired of ginger ale so I decided to switch it up and try this! It really helps and is a great natural way to aid a stomach ache. I'd definitely keep this in my cabinet, it's a great price too!
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Traditional Medicinals Ginger uploaded by Maria R.
The organic ginger tea. Is the best when you have a up set stomach. Its a bit spicy due to the ginger but very good value for everyone.. Also do good for System.. China for at a bit of ginger's sweat undertones used in China for at least two thousand years cultures around the world have acquired fond feelings for ginger both for its taste and for its soothing properties. I love this warming spicy teas as a before or after meals, and for its ability to promote happy and healthy digestion.
Chelsey H.
It's definitely a ginger tea. I had to get used to the peppery taste because it's so different than any other tea I'd ever had before. This has been the only one I could find that is strictly ginger without anything else added. It's really helpful to have when my anxiety-induced nausea starts flaring up.
Alyssa J.
I keep this tea ready and available in case of stomach aches. When I was dealing with SIBO I was having this tea every day to alleviate the pain and bloating. Love it.
Himja T.
I personally love ginger tea and use them when I have sore throat or I can feel the flu coming. Slightly pricy but helps greatly for sore throats.
Angela B.
Brooklyn, NY
Traditional Medicinal Ginger Aid tea it is made with additional herbs such as Organic ginger rhizome, organic moringa leaf, organic turmeric rhizome, organic caraway fruit, organic cinnamon bark, it has a sweet and spicy taste and is very soothing.