Traditional Medicinals Female Toner Herbal Supplement Tea, 16 count, .85 oz, (Pack of 3)

BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Traditional Medicinals Female Toner Herbal Supplement Tea: Feminine, healthy and empowering Supports a healthy menstrual cycle Created by herbalists Fair Trade certified ingredients Caffeine free Non-GMO Project Verified see more...

Karin R.
Calera
I have PMDD and this tea is the absolute most amazing product I have
ever tried! Not only does it ease my PMDD symptoms, but it also makes my
cycle shorter, lighter and overall more bearable. It tastes good too
and is an absolute godsend to anyone who suffers with their cycle,
especially those who have heavy cycles or PMDD!!
Julitza G.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This tea was recommended to me by a friend, I suffer from really bad cramps. This tea is very soothing, I take it about 2 times a week, alternating with the Traditional Medicinals PMS tea during thise days of the month. It has helped significantly with my cramps, will repurchase over and over.
Montana T.
Summit, NJ
This product is wonderful! Antioxidant packed, delicious, and just the right balance of herbs! It met my expectations and I offer no room for improvement! It was affordable and yummy, and I would recommend to all tea lovers! Great treat for a cold day!
Shantel G.
Nashua, Nh
These teas are great.
They have a flavor and benefit for everyone .
I especially like the mommy to be tea. I still drink it even after the baby.

Erin G.
Port Monmouth, NJ
I love this tea!! It's so high quality, amazing ingredients, no fillers, it's strong and almost every one has amazing health benefits as well!
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL
This tea is amazing. I have pcos and irregular periods. This tea definitely helps get things started when I'm late.
Ashley M.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Love this stuff! It's relaxing and the best stuff to help with cramps and headaches! Love love love!!!
Amy F.
Spring, TX
I give this tea 5 stars because it absolutely solves my tummy troubles during that time of the month.
Tiana L.
Calgary
Love this tea, I've noticed glowing skin within one week of use. The sweet taste is addicting definitely my go to Téa in the morning.
Lindsay s.
beirut, achkout
One of my favorite and the best line of tea isn't expensive, and have a great taste, all should do it!.super recommended