Traditional Medicinals EveryDay Detox Herbal Supplement Tea Bags, 0.85 oz, (Pack of 6) uploaded by Denise B.

BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Traditional Medicinals EveryDay Detox Herbal Supplement Tea Bags: A delightfully, complex-tasting tea A complex blend of all 5 tastes: sweet, sour, bitter, pungent and salty, plus roasted Created by herbalists see more...

• Tonight's my first night trying this tea. I see that it's also offe...3 Answers
Roshanda A.
Roshanda A.
I love how this tea tastes it tastes so natural and if you take a sip is your eyes closed you taste the sweet leaves. I just made a batch today and placed it in the fridge . This tea gave me so much energy after too cups . I felt young again and I love that it works with your bodies natural chemistry. You won't have to run to the toilet. With a two year old I need all the energy I can get .
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
I am such a fan of this detox tea. It tastes so sweet yet fragrant. I keep a box in my desk at work, I like to drink it in the mornings when I had a long night the night before and alcohol may have been involved. It is a natural energy boost, doesn't gear you up like coffee, but you can certainly feel it.
Liz R.
Liz R.
This is my go-to afternoon & evening drink. My favorite tea is Aveda but given the cost, I found this Detox blend & I love it. I've shared it with friends & family too!
Daniella H.
Daniella H.
Love it. It really helps you lose weight with a proper eating plan. Tastes great too.
Aidan B.
Aidan B.
Milwaukee, WI
I tried the Traditional Medicinals EveryDay Detox tea last year, when all those 'fit teas' where really popular. I'm not sure it really did anything. The Tea does not taste super great, more like medicine than tea. I don't think I would recommend this tea.
Brionna P.
Brionna P.
Palmyra, NJ
The flavor is strong and took me a little bit to get used to, but it grew on me. I find it really helps me not feel bloated which is great. I only drink it about once a week, not every day. I actually really love drinking it when I'm hungover, it seems to help flush the alcohol out of my system!
Peggy E.
Peggy E.
Cohoes, NY
This tea has a lovely nutty flavor. I enjoy it hot in the am like any other tea. But the best is to steep one bag and dilute with quart of filtered water and add juice of one lemon. Yummy!
shane c.
shane c.
This tea is alright. It's an acquired taste. I think it taste like black licorice. I like their cranberry detox better for bloating.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
I bought this and I will drink it but it is definitely not as good as the sore throat therapy is. I would not probably purchase this one again, unless I needed to.
Tony M.
Tony M.
Escondido, CA
PART OF my daily diet (: The bathroom may be my new friend. But this deff. wkrks
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Tonight's my first night trying this tea. I see that it's also offered in Dandelion & Lemon. I saw where it has "detox" in the title and I've been wanting to try something so I'm hoping this is right up my alley. Has anyone tried this as an actual detox process? If so, did you see results?