Traditional Medicinals EveryDay Detox Herbal Supplement Tea Bags, 0.85 oz, (Pack of 6) uploaded by Denise B.

BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Traditional Medicinals EveryDay Detox Herbal Supplement Tea Bags: A delightfully, complex-tasting tea A complex blend of all 5 tastes: sweet, sour, bitter, pungent and salty, plus roasted Created by herbalists see more...

• Tonight's my first night trying this tea. I see that it's also of...3 Answers
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
I didn't believe the claim that this helps skin, but I've actually seen a difference in my skin. Although it smells like feet, It's refreshing and relaxing. I either have it with honey or lemon. Never both because it just tastes too sweet then.
Caroline B.
Ball Ground, GA
I drank this for a few days and felt as though it did aid in my digestion. However, if you're looking for more of a laxative effect then this will not be strong enough. It felt good as a daily light detox, but if you need a cleanse opt for something stronger. The taste is good and not gross like other detox teas.
Aidan B.
Minneapolis, MN
I tried the Traditional Medicinals EveryDay Detox tea last year, when all those 'fit teas' where really popular. I'm not sure it really did anything. The Tea does not taste super great, more like medicine than tea. I don't think I would recommend this tea.
Roshanda A.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love how this tea tastes it tastes so natural and if you take a sip is your eyes closed you taste the sweet leaves. I just made a batch today and placed it in the fridge . This tea gave me so much energy after too cups . I felt young again and I love that it works with your bodies natural chemistry. You won't have to run to the toilet. With a two year old I need all the energy I can get .
Liz R.
This is my go-to afternoon & evening drink. My favorite tea is Aveda but given the cost, I found this Detox blend & I love it. I've shared it with friends & family too!
Brionna P.
Palmyra, NJ
The flavor is strong and took me a little bit to get used to, but it grew on me. I find it really helps me not feel bloated which is great. I only drink it about once a week, not every day. I actually really love drinking it when I'm hungover, it seems to help flush the alcohol out of my system!
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
I am such a fan of this detox tea. It tastes so sweet yet fragrant. I keep a box in my desk at work, I like to drink it in the mornings when I had a long night the night before and alcohol may have been involved. It is a natural energy boost, doesn't gear you up like coffee, but you can certainly feel it.
Chantalle R.
This tea is so yummy the flavor is amazing most detox tea are disgusting and causes cramping but this one has a sweet flavor and is gentle on your tummy i will say that i could not tell if it was detoxifying my system but i would totally recommend this product
Peggy E.
Cohoes, NY
This tea has a lovely nutty flavor. I enjoy it hot in the am like any other tea. But the best is to steep one bag and dilute with quart of filtered water and add juice of one lemon. Yummy!
Lisa P.
I bought this and I will drink it but it is definitely not as good as the sore throat therapy is. I would not probably purchase this one again, unless I needed to.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Tonight's my first night trying this tea. I see that it's also offered in Dandelion & Lemon. I saw where it has "detox" in the title and I've been wanting to try something so I'm hoping this is right up my alley. Has anyone tried this as an actual detox process? If so, did you see results?