BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Traditional Medicinals Seasonal Teas Seasonal Sampler Tea Bags. Breathe Easy;. Throat Coat. Gypsy Cold Care. EchinAcea Plus. Naturally caffeine free herbal tea. Herbal supplement. Since 1974. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Paige R.
Middletown, NJ
All of these teas truly work. Not only are they organic but Traditional Medicinals doesn't bleach their tea bags or soak them in fluoride like most mainstream brands. My husband didn't believe me at first when taking the natural route but the echinacea plus tea has helped us kick out colds quickly or dodge them completely at the first sign. He now recommends it to his family and friends as well. All of the kinds in this pack work very well and are delicious too. Each one offers high quality herbs that stimulate the immune system or support the respiratory system. Highly recommend, please don't knock it til you try it.
Rebekah G.
Cicero, IL
You have to have this on hand during the flu and cold season. It's also really helpful during allergy season to relieve respiratory and nasal symptoms. The taste of the sampler pack might take some getting used to, but I find that it's really delicious, especially with honey and a touch of milk. Very soothing and a really nice alternative to taking excessive amounts of over-the-counter medication when you don't feel well .
Jo B.
Clare, MI
Buy this every year. Seems expensive compared to the cheapo band of trees, but it is well worth the extra couple dollars. The throat coat really helps when you have a sore throat, the teas in this sampler make you feel a noticeable difference when you are under the weather.
Ashley M.
Riverside, RI
I just tried this sampler for the first time and I like it, but I can't say that it "works". It says you have to drink several cups of tea per day for it to take effect but who can afford that? Not me. Though I do enjoy drinking a cup of tea before bed so I'll stick with that.
Kate W.
Carrollton , TX
I love being able to purchase a variety in one package. I'm never able to go through an entire box of one type before it expires. My favorite is the throat coat. It's the best remedy for that post-nasal drip tickle.
Each time I feel a cold coming on I run straight to the kitchen to grab my Cold Season Sampler to make some tea. It's the only tea that cures my cold symptoms and they all taste great! My favorites in the package are Gypsy Cold Care Tea and Throat Coat.
Ashleigh N.
FRONT ROYAL, VA
This is a lifesaver when it is cold and flu season! Works like a charm and the whole family drinks it! Even my 7 year old.
Krystal J.
Columbia, SC
My FAVORITE!!!!! Each and every tea in this pack is great and they actually work. I just add honey and voila it’s done.
Hannah P.
Brick, NJ
As a singer I live off of these teas. My favorite is throat coat, it peels my vocal cords for singing
Bailey B.
Richmond, VA
The Breathe Easy tea is my favorite. A must have for flu and cold season. I can tell the difference if I haven't had this when I am stuffy. It seems to clear your airwaves, and in conjunction with cold meds it just goes the extra step to break up any nastiness and allows you to breathe better.