BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

New Look ~ Same Great Tea! Created By Herbalists Traditional Medicinals&Reg; Herbal Teas ~ Since 1974 Naturally Caffeine Free Herbal Tea Usda Organic Fairwild&Reg; Foundation Certified Non Gmo Project Verified Kosher 100% Organic Ingredients Herbal Supplement Organic Raspberry Leaf A Prolific Plant That Does Well In Temperature Environments, Our Raspberry Leaf Grows Wild And Is Gathered By Hand In The Gorazde Collection Region Of Bosnia.&Nbsp; Picked By A Group Of Collector Families And Neighbors, The Young Leaves Are Best When Picked In Early Summer Before The Fruits Develop.&Nbsp; Living On Small Plots Of Land Nestled Amongst The Gorgeous Rolling Hills And Meadows Of The Region, Sustainable Wild Collection Represents An Important Source Of Income For These Families. Rubus Idaeus Personality Gently Nurturing And A Friend Of Ladies. Herbal Power Supports Healthy Menstruation, Tones The Uterus And May Be Used For Menstrual Cramps.* Reason To Love Of Course, The Delectable Fruit Of Rubus Idaeus Is A Well-Known And Well-Loved Summer Treat, But It's The Raspberry Leaf You'll Find In This Tea.&Nbsp; With A Silvery Under Leaf That Is Reminiscent Of The Moon's Glow, European And Native American Ladies Have Used Raspberry Leaf For Thousands Of Years For Menstrual Support, Menstrual Cramps And During Pregnancy As A Healthy Tonic To Help Prepare The Womb For Childbirth.*&Nbsp; We Love This Tea For Its Gently Nurturing Properties, And Its Robust Taste, Which Is Reminiscent Of A Delicate And Mildly Fruity Black Tea. Taste Full-Bodied, Like A Fine Black Tea (Without The Caffeine!). We've Got The Right Stuff We Raise The Bar.&Nbsp; The Quality Standard Of The Herbs We Use Is Hard To Pronounce, Difficult To Meet, And It's What Makes Us Different, Better.&Nbsp; We're Not Ashamed To Say It.&Nbsp; Pharmacopoeial:&Nbsp; It's The Only Quality Standard Out Herbalists Can Rely On When Blending Teas For Your Health And Wellness. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle 100% Recycled Carton (At Least 55% Verified Post-Consumer Waste). Solar &Amp; Wind Power Solar Panels Provide About 70% Of Our Electricity.&Nbsp; We Offset The Rest With Wind-Energy Credits. Compostable Tea Bags Tea Bags Are Made From Compostable Manila Fiber Paper. Ingredients: Organic Raspberry Leaf [Dac]** (100% Fairwild&Reg; Certified Ingredients By Dry Weight). Certified By The California Certified Organic Farmers (Ccof) 16 Wrapped Tea Bags ~ Net Wt. 0.85 Oz (24G) *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. **This Is The Pharmacopoeial Quality Standard We Use Because Quality Matters. see more...

Trenasia B.
Scranton, PA
I bought this from Target to help with my PMS symptoms and it works wonders. It has a sweet, light taste, and I recommend it highly for any woman experiencing hormonal imbalance or uterine cramping.
Lauren C.
Arlington, MA
I drink this to help with balancing hormones. It’s like a lighter tasting black tea without too much flavor (in a nice way.) It’s a leaf so do not expect it to taste like raspberry! It’s a lightly floral tasting to me.
Kelly B.
Virginia Bch, VA
It's usually so hard to find Raspberry Leaf tea where I live for some reason butI always try to find Traditional Medicinals version of it because to me it tastes better. ANY of this kind of tea will really help your cramps and I truly mean that. I don't usually go for the holistic and natural remedy stuff but my period cramps were so bad that I tried and it totally worked.
Keri P.
Glendale, CA
I currently 36 weeks pregnant and have been drinking this tea since the middle of my second trimester. Not only is it delicious, but it's supposed to tone your uterus to help make your contractions during labor more effective. They recommend stepping up the amount of tea you drink gradually. Currently I'm at two cups a day but will shortly move to 3 cups at 37 weeks. I'll update my review after the baby comes.
Brittany C.
This tea brand is my favorite by far, especially for bagged tea. I love the fact is is Certfied Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, and the Ingredients used in both the tea and their bags! Every flavor I have tried has been excellent! I love Raspberry Leaf Tea hot or iced and it is a perfect caffeine free alternative to regular black teas.
Catrina S.
I purchased this because I'm on a medication that I cannot take most painkillers with and my period cramps were just awful! This tea definitely helped ease them enough to be tolerable. I recommend giving it a try.
Sueanne D.
Phillipsburg, NJ
I took this throughout my pregnancy to help prepare my body for labor. It has a great taste, I do wish it was a bit cheaper because a box would only last me 10 days. I would definitely buy it again.
Jasmine J.
Snellville, GA
I started drinking this to aid with heavy bleeding and horrible menstrual cramps. It helps lessen the pain and allows me to function as I normally would instead of being in bed all day.
ashanti r.
Waterbury, CT
This tea is amazing for womens health. As a doula i recommend it. I used it during all of my pregnancies to help with labor. I also use it postpartum to help with lactation. It's also very well priced.
Erin B.
Miamisburg
This worked very decently for period cramps, but it did give me a headache. It might just be a personal sensitivity, but who knows. It worked for helping with female troubles, as claimed!
Jennifer D.
Does this really help bring on labor?
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
What's another best tea for pregnancy?