BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

New Look ~ Same Great Tea! Created By Herbalists Traditional Medicinals&Reg; Herbal Teas ~ Since 1974 Naturally Caffeine Free Herbal Tea Usda Organic Fairwild&Reg; Foundation Certified Non Gmo Project Verified Kosher 100% Organic Ingredients Herbal Supplement Organic Raspberry Leaf A Prolific Plant That Does Well In Temperature Environments, Our Raspberry Leaf Grows Wild And Is Gathered By Hand In The Gorazde Collection Region Of Bosnia.&Nbsp; Picked By A Group Of Collector Families And Neighbors, The Young Leaves Are Best When Picked In Early Summer Before The Fruits Develop.&Nbsp; Living On Small Plots Of Land Nestled Amongst The Gorgeous Rolling Hills And Meadows Of The Region, Sustainable Wild Collection Represents An Important Source Of Income For These Families. Rubus Idaeus Personality Gently Nurturing And A Friend Of Ladies. Herbal Power Supports Healthy Menstruation, Tones The Uterus And May Be Used For Menstrual Cramps.* Reason To Love Of Course, The Delectable Fruit Of Rubus Idaeus Is A Well-Known And Well-Loved Summer Treat, But It's The Raspberry Leaf You'll Find In This Tea.&Nbsp; With A Silvery Under Leaf That Is Reminiscent Of The Moon's Glow, European And Native American Ladies Have Used Raspberry Leaf For Thousands Of Years For Menstrual Support, Menstrual Cramps And During Pregnancy As A Healthy Tonic To Help Prepare The Womb For Childbirth.*&Nbsp; We Love This Tea For Its Gently Nurturing Properties, And Its Robust Taste, Which Is Reminiscent Of A Delicate And Mildly Fruity Black Tea. Taste Full-Bodied, Like A Fine Black Tea (Without The Caffeine!). We've Got The Right Stuff We Raise The Bar.&Nbsp; The Quality Standard Of The Herbs We Use Is Hard To Pronounce, Difficult To Meet, And It's What Makes Us Different, Better.&Nbsp; We're Not Ashamed To Say It.&Nbsp; Pharmacopoeial:&Nbsp; It's The Only Quality Standard Out Herbalists Can Rely On When Blending Teas For Your Health And Wellness. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle 100% Recycled Carton (At Least 55% Verified Post-Consumer Waste). Solar &Amp; Wind Power Solar Panels Provide About 70% Of Our Electricity.&Nbsp; We Offset The Rest With Wind-Energy Credits. Compostable Tea Bags Tea Bags Are Made From Compostable Manila Fiber Paper. Ingredients: Organic Raspberry Leaf [Dac]** (100% Fairwild&Reg; Certified Ingredients By Dry Weight). Certified By The California Certified Organic Farmers (Ccof) 16 Wrapped Tea Bags ~ Net Wt. 0.85 Oz (24G) *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. **This Is The Pharmacopoeial Quality Standard We Use Because Quality Matters. see more...

Sherlie Kay M.
Orlando, FL
Let's start with flavor, if you have never tried raspberry leaf tea you may assume at first that it is going to be a raspberry flavor. It is not. It is more woody but not in a bad way at all. Ites a softer tea that I usually pair with a fruit tea.

Now, as for benefits, I initially purchased it for end of pregnancy to tone the uterus well, I really loved the flavor with honey and requested it right after I gave birth (within 24hrs). Let me tell you, it does WONDERS to relieve the after birth pains which, can be excruciating while breastfeeding and got worse for me from babies 1-3 but, number 4 wasn't bad even a little. I totally attribute it to this tea! I did nothing else different after birth besides drinking this tea.
Xochilt H.
Clinton
Absolutely in love! This tea has so many benefits for women as well as men! Has multiple vitamins and antioxidants. It is also a huge winner for women who are trying to get pregnant! I call it “fertility tea”! Helps prepare the reproductive system and is also super beneficial for women who are already pregnant. I add agave and half a lime to each cup. It’s recommended to drink 2-3cups a day! It is definitely a great tea to drink cold and warm!
Jordan A.
Cameron, NC
I used this tea to help prep me for labor and delivery . I drank it from the first trimester on and about 1-3 cups a day. I did not have any preterm labor issues and i really believe it helped tone my uterus and prep me for labor and delivery. I pushed my baby out in 3 quick pushes and had no major after effects (if you know what I mean). Please I am not a Dr so please consult your healthcare professional before use.
Genevieve M.
Berlin, NJ
I used this tea at the end of my pregnancy as I heard it would help to make my contractions in labor more effective. I mistakenly believed it would have a raspberry taste which it did not, but it had a nice light taste which made it easy to have multiple cups a day. I truly believe it helped me in my labor!
Trenasia B.
Nanticoke, PA
I bought this from Target to help with my PMS symptoms and it works wonders. It has a sweet, light taste, and I recommend it highly for any woman experiencing hormonal imbalance or uterine cramping.
Christinee Y.
Taste great and makes me feel good. I am pregnant and had a cold and this tea helped with my sore throat. I am very please and will continue to purchase this product.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
one of my friends, told me about using this during my period to help reduce cramps helping with hormones and just overall making everything during it less unpleasurable. am I saying that I still don't feel crappy? Yes, I do but I feel less so when I make sure that I take at least three cups of this per day during my period. I also like to take it everyday one cup just a balance myself out it really does help with hormones it's great all-around and tea doesn't hurt you.
Keri P.
Glendale, CA
I currently 36 weeks pregnant and have been drinking this tea since the middle of my second trimester. Not only is it delicious, but it's supposed to tone your uterus to help make your contractions during labor more effective. They recommend stepping up the amount of tea you drink gradually. Currently I'm at two cups a day but will shortly move to 3 cups at 37 weeks. I'll update my review after the baby comes.
Kelly B.
Virginia Bch, VA
It's usually so hard to find Raspberry Leaf tea where I live for some reason butI always try to find Traditional Medicinals version of it because to me it tastes better. ANY of this kind of tea will really help your cramps and I truly mean that. I don't usually go for the holistic and natural remedy stuff but my period cramps were so bad that I tried and it totally worked.
Catrina S.
I purchased this because I'm on a medication that I cannot take most painkillers with and my period cramps were just awful! This tea definitely helped ease them enough to be tolerable. I recommend giving it a try.
Jennifer D.
Does this really help bring on labor?
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
What's another best tea for pregnancy?