BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

New Look ~ Same Great Tea! Created By Herbalists Traditional Medicinals&Reg; Herbal Teas ~ Since 1974 Naturally Caffeine Free Herbal Tea Usda Organic Fairwild&Reg; Foundation Certified Non Gmo Project Verified Kosher 100% Organic Ingredients Herbal Supplement Organic Raspberry Leaf A Prolific Plant That Does Well In Temperature Environments, Our Raspberry Leaf Grows Wild And Is Gathered By Hand In The Gorazde Collection Region Of Bosnia.&Nbsp; Picked By A Group Of Collector Families And Neighbors, The Young Leaves Are Best When Picked In Early Summer Before The Fruits Develop.&Nbsp; Living On Small Plots Of Land Nestled Amongst The Gorgeous Rolling Hills And Meadows Of The Region, Sustainable Wild Collection Represents An Important Source Of Income For These Families. Rubus Idaeus Personality Gently Nurturing And A Friend Of Ladies. Herbal Power Supports Healthy Menstruation, Tones The Uterus And May Be Used For Menstrual Cramps.* Reason To Love Of Course, The Delectable Fruit Of Rubus Idaeus Is A Well-Known And Well-Loved Summer Treat, But It's The Raspberry Leaf You'll Find In This Tea.&Nbsp; With A Silvery Under Leaf That Is Reminiscent Of The Moon's Glow, European And Native American Ladies Have Used Raspberry Leaf For Thousands Of Years For Menstrual Support, Menstrual Cramps And During Pregnancy As A Healthy Tonic To Help Prepare The Womb For Childbirth.*&Nbsp; We Love This Tea For Its Gently Nurturing Properties, And Its Robust Taste, Which Is Reminiscent Of A Delicate And Mildly Fruity Black Tea. Taste Full-Bodied, Like A Fine Black Tea (Without The Caffeine!). We've Got The Right Stuff We Raise The Bar.&Nbsp; The Quality Standard Of The Herbs We Use Is Hard To Pronounce, Difficult To Meet, And It's What Makes Us Different, Better.&Nbsp; We're Not Ashamed To Say It.&Nbsp; Pharmacopoeial:&Nbsp; It's The Only Quality Standard Out Herbalists Can Rely On When Blending Teas For Your Health And Wellness. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle 100% Recycled Carton (At Least 55% Verified Post-Consumer Waste). Solar &Amp; Wind Power Solar Panels Provide About 70% Of Our Electricity.&Nbsp; We Offset The Rest With Wind-Energy Credits. Compostable Tea Bags Tea Bags Are Made From Compostable Manila Fiber Paper. Ingredients: Organic Raspberry Leaf [Dac]** (100% Fairwild&Reg; Certified Ingredients By Dry Weight). Certified By The California Certified Organic Farmers (Ccof) 16 Wrapped Tea Bags ~ Net Wt. 0.85 Oz (24G) *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. **This Is The Pharmacopoeial Quality Standard We Use Because Quality Matters. see more...

Roseanna H.
Salt Lake City, UT
I like drinking this tea to help ease period cramps. It doesn't have an interesting flavor all on its own, so sometimes I will combine with wnother tea bag for taste. This brand of tea is rather expensive, but they are the only brand that carries raspberry leaf in my area so I have found it worthwhile to purchase these. I don't use them except for period relief because as I said, they're expensive and don't taste enticing on their own.
Nesha U.
Silver Spring , MD
Perfect for third trimester

the price is steep but worth it for what you're getting -- a high quality, ethically sourced product

Taste: a very mild sweetness and lightly herbal

benefits: through the roof. tones uterus, prepares uterus for labor and delivery, promotes healthy menstruation, promotes healthy blood sugar levels and hormone levels.

A must have for your tea collection and daily consumption.

Anastasia K.
Foodie Expert
This tea has really helped me with my hormonal problems. It has also honestly been making me feel better overall. It also helps tremendously with cramps, bloating and nausea during periods.

The taste is very mild, and make sure to steep it like the package says. You can drink it hot or iced which is really nice as well.

If you happen to have irregular cycles, definitely try this out.
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
Foodie Expert
Best tea for cramps!! I recently found that this tea tones your uterus! And also relaxes it giving u ultimate relief of cramps! Also helps with conceiving by improving implantation ! And not to mention amazing for the pregnant and menopause woman as well! Ladies look in to it! Its the best benefits for our reproductive system!
Anna T.
Before I got on the pill I used to have terrible cramps and this was the only thing that would help. I enjoyed this brand the most and the flavor was fine. It's herbal, kind of has a very light raspberry essence to it, and a must-have if you have cramps.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
I really like this tea. It has a pleasant flavor and is supposed to be good for reproductive health. Great tea to drink if you have cramps. It's naturally soothing. Also safe when pregnant.
Theresa F.
I love this this tea. I'm 31 weeks pregnant and I drink a cup a day. It's supposed to help tone the uterus as well as many other things. I just add sugar to taste and enjoy!
Danielle S.
Mcmurray, PA
Foodie Expert
This is my go to for cramps! It's really lovely by itself, with stevia, hot and iced. If you have severe period cramps, this is the tea for you.
Corinne G.
Huntington Beach, CA
Light flavor, easy to drink. Goes great with lemon. Caffine free and extremely soothing.
Keri P.
Glendale, CA
Foodie Expert
I currently 36 weeks pregnant and have been drinking this tea since the middle of my second trimester. Not only is it delicious, but it's supposed to tone your uterus to help make your contractions during labor more effective. They recommend stepping up the amount of tea you drink gradually. Currently I'm at two cups a day but will shortly move to 3 cups at 37 weeks. I'll update my review after the baby comes.
Jennifer D.
Foodie Expert
Does this really help bring on labor?
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
Foodie Expert
What's another best tea for pregnancy?