BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS #4 in Lactation Support

Organic Mother's Milk® The herbs in this tea - fennel, anise, coriander, fenugreek and blessed thistle - are galactagogues, which has nothing at all to do with their reputation for space travel and everything to do with their power to promote healthy... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cassandra W.
This seems to have worked ok in helping to up my milk supply, I was BFAR. It didn't really seem to help until I started drinking it in conjunction with taking fenugreek.So on it's own, didn't really do much for me. And drinking it four times a day for what little results I saw wasn't really worth it to me, especially when i had to keep taking the fenugreek to see any results.
Abigail L.
The taste is awful! I couldn't hold it down. But the little bit that I did keep down, made me produce a little bit. If it didn't taste like licorice I would give it 5 stars, but the taste makes me gag.
Valerie M.
Tampa, FL
in my opinion it taste a little weird but it is nothing a bit of honey doesn't solve. I bought it to see if I could increase my milk production and it got the job done.
Celeste B.
San Antonio, TX
I used this tea after my first child was born. I would brew several bags and make a gallon at a time. I would drink it as ice tea. The herbs would really help my with my milk supply!
Influenster M.
I give this to EVERYONE I KNOW THATS BREASTFEEDING!!!! The things that are in here make it a bit licorice tasting but are absolutely excellent for the production of breast milk.
Kailie H.
Littleton, NH
I drink this every night. I have no idea if it works or not. The taste takes getting used to. It is expensive. You are better off to just buy fenugreek tablets.
Stephanie W.
I really do love this tea for its function. The taste is a bit bitter and not as enjoyable as its newer version.
Shyla P.
Kissimmee, FL
I swear by this tea for any nursing mother! It really helps boost your milk supply! I have it 2-4 times a day
Joblany C.
Bronx, NY
I love this tea. I love the way it tastes and that it improves my milk supply.
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
I didn't even get through the box since I didn't see a difference at all in my milk supply. I didn't like the taste since it was very similar to black licorice. I also took it with the fenugreek pills. I might try some other tricks with the next baby. I ended up giving the rest of the box to another mom. It was pretty cheap and didn't mind the loss.