BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Drinking ginger tea can help relieve digestive upsets including gas and occasional indigestion.* Ginger's beneficial effects on stomach function have been proven in pharmacological studies.* Organic Ginger tastes agreeably pungent and spicy. About... see more...

Christine M.
San Diego, CA
If you need for an immune boost or to kick a cold. I highly recommend this one. Ginger is my go to remedy for colds. Add a little honey to soothe a scratchy throat and you'll be on your way to feeling so much better.
Brittany N.
Brooklyn , NY
Great product! I have a lot of stomach issues and I load up on as many ginger products as possible. The tea tastes great and the price isn't too bad either. Highly recommend this tea especially for those with upset stomachs!
Kristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like this tea, it was great during my pregnancy! I had pretty significant morning sickness but a cup of this settled my stomach!! Definitely recommend giving it a try!
Mushka R.
I love this tea it's calm, relaxing, delicious, AND HEALTHY!! Waking up to hot cup of this amazing organic herbal ginger tea, is one of the best things ever!!!:)
Mai Xue L.
One of my favorite team to drink in the winter for a spare throat or cough. This Ginger tea is very good for clearing up my stuffy nose and soar throat.
Emily T.
Portland, OR
Wonderful tea for soothing stomach ailments. It tastes delicious but will also help ease upset stomach, nausea, and stomach pains.
Megan H.
Jenison, MI
I absolutely love the Tea the perfect amount of ginger out a little bit of honey it just is great taste great and smells great
Abbe D.
Pflugerville , TX
Organic ginger tea is excellent for right after a meal. It helps the digestion and overly full feeling. Love it
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
Love this tea. Actually does work when you have an upset stomach or nausea. Cute packaging and easy to use.
Stephanie T.
Montreal, Quebec
My go to tea for anything and everything: headaches, migraines, PMS, indigestion, nausea and especially when I have a cold or flu. The taste is pure, definitely worth the money and unlike most brands it's just ginger and not mixed with other teas. LOVE THIS BRAND! Buy it all the time.

back