BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

New Promotes Prostate Health* Herbal Dietary Supplements 100% Organic Ingredients Sealed Fresh&Reg; Every Tea Bag In This Box Has Been Individually Wrapped And Sealed For Freshness, Ensuring That The Beneficial Components Of The Herbs Remain Intact. What Will It Do For Me? Organic Prostate Tea With Nettle Root Is An Herbal Tea Used To Promote Prostate Health* How Do I Know It Works? The Use Of Organic Prostate Tea With Nettle Root For Prostate Health Is Based On Traditional European Use Of Herbal Teas Made From Stinging Nettle Root.* When Should I Use It? Unless Directed Otherwise By Your Health Care Practitioner, Drink 1 Cup, 3 To 4 Times Daily. How Does It Taste? Nettle Root Itself Does Not Have A Strong Characteristic Taste.&Nbsp; The Addition Of Roasted Bread Nut, Cardamom And Dandelion Provide A Pleasantly Roasted And Mildly Spicy Taste. Knowledge ~ Efficacy ~ Stainability ~ Partnership From The Corners Of The Earth, To The Bottom Of Your Teacup, We're Preserving Tradition And Creating A Sustainable Future.&Nbsp; For Over 35 Years We Have Been Making Herbal Teas Blending The Most Modern Methods To Ensure You A Consistency Reliable And Good Tasting Cup. We Know That You Choose To Live As If There Is A Tomorrow, As We Do.&Nbsp; That's Why We Purchase Our Herbs And Manufacture Our Teas Sustainability.&Nbsp; Whether It's Working With A Cooperative Of Herb Collectors, Supporting Organic Herb Farmers Or Using Solar And Wind Power To Offset Our Electricity Use, We Believe&Nbsp; That Teas Are Good For Should Be Good For The Earth. Usda Organic Certified California Certified Organic Farmers Kosher 16 Wrapped Tea Bags ~ Net Wt 1.13Oz (32G) *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Daniela T.
Palm Springs, FL
I am not a big tea fan, but I really enjoy this brand. The flavor is really nice and a great way to relax after a long day. It has no caffeine so you can drink it at night without having the effect of caffeine.
Dani A.
Seattle , WA
I love it because is cheap and you can buy easy ! It's perfect for drink when you have headache,also when you eat a lot and you are full!
Shiena T.
Waipahu, HI
Foodie Expert
I like this kind of tea! It's so good! Perfect for when you're feeling sick or just need a peaceful time.
Aislynn C.
Tustin, CA
Felt super relaxed after drinking this tea when I need a little pick me up. I honestly love all of Traditional Medicinals they never let me down
Claudia R.
This te are so Healthy and delicious to take like a medicina because is free of caffeine
Rachel B.
Edinburgh
This is a very relaxing tea that always relaxes me when I feel stressed after a long day at school.
María Paula V.
This is very relaxing and fresh. Their taste is the real tea and it is my favorite. I would not exchange it for another.