BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Traditional Medicinals® Relaxation Sampler Caffeine Free Herbal Tea.
Since 1974.
Chamomile with lavender.
Naturally caffeine free.
16 wrapped tea bags.
Herbal supplement.
Contains 4 tea bags of each tea.
Non GMO project. Verified. nongmoproject.org.
USDA organic. see more...

Christine R.
Syracuse, NY
Traditional Medicinals are my favorite tea brand over all. They have teas for every situation you are in; colds, female problems, sleep relievers, and even an everyday detox. This tea is my go to!
Kierna S.
Gold Bar, WA
If you don't like caffeinated tea, I would recommend this herbal relaxation sampler pack! Great flavor variety and doesn't keep you awake. Actually helps you get to sleep at night or just relax for the evening! Even great daytime use for anxiety.
Amy W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
The Traditional Medicinals Caffeine Free Herbal Tea Bags Relaxation Sampler offers a great variety of soothing and relaxing teas. I enjoy having a cup (or 2) before bed in the evenings as a way to wind down after a long day. Yummy!
LIZETH V.
Edinburg, TX
I love this tea it is just amazing how well it works when I try to get sleep asap and get relaxed, it has a very good taste and it is one of my favorites, I recommend it of course.
Katelynn E.
I work nights so sleeping during the day is hard and I love I king home from working and having some of this tea. It truest does relax me and helps me sleep!!
Lauren H.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
I enjoyed this sampler of tea. It's great for night time and relaxation. It is a calming mix and the perfect balance of herbs.
Jose G.
Miami
Before starting your day or even when you go to sleep...this product is the one! Tea has alwys been a companion in countries like the United Kingdom (England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland) and it is getting famous in the USA. This product is of good quality and I recommend it
Lizzie V.
Toronto, Ontario
I love all of this brands herbal teas. I haven't tried them all yet, but I have tried many. Their relaxation teas are some of my favorites.
Jennifer S.
The chamomile tea is so great! Really calming and soothing so it helps me sleep at night when you're too stressed out.
Amanda O.
Atlas, MI
Great for a before bed warm up. It is caffeine free so no worries about not being able to sleep.
Lizzie V.
Toronto, Ontario
What is your favorite tea?