Traditional Medicinals Caffeine Free Herbal Tea Bags Organic Cold Care P.M. - 16 CT

BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Traditional Medicinals® Organic Cold Care P.M.®. Caffeine Free Herbal Tea.
New look.
Naturally caffeine free.
16 wrapped tea bags.
Herbal supplement.
FairWild.
USDA organic. see more...

Beka S.
Camino, CA
This tea is amazing. It is relatively inexpensive, widely available, and actually WORKS! I use these every time I get a cold or feel one coming on. The flavor is nice, kind of sweet, and I will never be without this tea.
Katie B.
I tend to try to avoid medicine when I am sick if I can so teas like Cold Care PM are a great go to for our household. The flavors are super strong and they always seem to start working right away. Whenever I am sick this particular tea helps me to sleep better at night without needing strong medication that often makes you groggy the next day.
Brenna M.
I like drinking this at night, especially when I'm feeling a bit sick or know the seasons are changing. It helps to calm me down and great when mixed with the echinacea formula to alleviate any symptoms of sickness or a cold that's coming on strong.
Mahiya B.
Brentwood, CA
I love this tea. My whole family uses it. I always stock up on this during cold season. Tastes great and works wonders on colds.
Janeth M.
Denver, CO
This is one of the best teas! Best when you are sick and want to stay in bed warm. Love love this tea!!!!!
Chantal W.
Marietta, GA
This is my go to whenever I start feeling sick! It tastes amazing with some honey! Try it it's amazing!! Also super affordable!!
Katrina  M.
Yorba Linda, CA
Really helps me fall asleep and stay asleep when I have a cold with a headache and stuffy nose. It is not a sleep aide it just gives me some measure of comfort. This is not a cure but it helps me get through. This brand is worth the extra cost.
Riley M.
I love drinking this tea when I'm sick. It helps me get to sleep comfortably without making me feel like I'm really drowsy. I also love that is has all natural ingredients. I would also really recommend the "Throat Coat". It works amazingly well for sore throats.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
I've not tried this one yet, but I have tried the Nighty night and Dandelion. The Nighty night knocks me out and gives me a great night sleep. The Dandelion is very weak, but very comforting. Oh and the Throat Coat is a must have, although the taste is slightly terrible. All in all, they have some of the best teas. I believe the majority are all organic.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
This stuff is great. Such a good bedtime tea for people with a cold. It's soothing and calming and helps with sleep.