Traditional Medicinals Caffeine Free Herbal Tea Bags Organic Cold Care P.M. - 16 CT

BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Traditional Medicinals® Organic Cold Care P.M.®. Caffeine Free Herbal Tea.
New look.
Naturally caffeine free.
16 wrapped tea bags.
Herbal supplement.
FairWild.
USDA organic. see more...

Denise R.
Shawinigan, QC
Encore une fois , quand je suis malade, cette tisane aide. En plus de goûté très bon. Fait avec des produits naturels quoi demander de mieux.
Justine A.
2061 reviews
I love this tea especially when I'm sick. It is relaxing and tastes good. I am a big fan of Traditional Medicinals tea in general.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
This stuff is great. Such a good bedtime tea for people with a cold. It's soothing and calming and helps with sleep.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
I've not tried this one yet, but I have tried the Nighty night and Dandelion. The Nighty night knocks me out and gives me a great night sleep. The Dandelion is very weak, but very comforting. Oh and the Throat Coat is a must have, although the taste is slightly terrible. All in all, they have some of the best teas. I believe the majority are all organic.
Riley M.
I love drinking this tea when I'm sick. It helps me get to sleep comfortably without making me feel like I'm really drowsy. I also love that is has all natural ingredients. I would also really recommend the "Throat Coat". It works amazingly well for sore throats.
Chantal W.
Marietta, GA
This is my go to whenever I start feeling sick! It tastes amazing with some honey! Try it it's amazing!! Also super affordable!!
Janeth M.
Denver, CO
This is one of the best teas! Best when you are sick and want to stay in bed warm. Love love this tea!!!!!
Mahiya B.
Brentwood, CA
I love this tea. My whole family uses it. I always stock up on this during cold season. Tastes great and works wonders on colds.
Brenna M.
I like drinking this at night, especially when I'm feeling a bit sick or know the seasons are changing. It helps to calm me down and great when mixed with the echinacea formula to alleviate any symptoms of sickness or a cold that's coming on strong.
Katie B.
I tend to try to avoid medicine when I am sick if I can so teas like Cold Care PM are a great go to for our household. The flavors are super strong and they always seem to start working right away. Whenever I am sick this particular tea helps me to sleep better at night without needing strong medication that often makes you groggy the next day.

Vitamin Shoppe