BeveragesTea & InfusionsTraditional Medicinals
Caffeine Free Herbal Tea Bags Organic Cold Care PM - 16 CT

by Traditional Medicinals

Traditional Medicinals® Organic Cold Care P.M.®. Caffeine Free Herbal Tea.
New look.
16 wrapped tea bags.
Herbal supplement.
FairWild.
USDA organic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Traditional Medicinals Caffeine Free Herbal Tea Bags Organic Cold Care P.M. - 16 CT!
Camino, CA
This tea is amazing. It is relatively inexpensive, widely available, and actually WORKS! I use these every time I get a cold or feel one coming on. The flavor is nice, kind of sweet, and I will never be without this tea.
Brentwood, CA
I love this tea. My whole family uses it. I always stock up on this during cold season. Tastes great and works wonders on colds.
Denver, CO
This is one of the best teas! Best when you are sick and want to stay in bed warm. Love love this tea!!!!!
Georgetown, KY
This stuff is great. Such a good bedtime tea for people with a cold. It's soothing and calming and helps with sleep.
I like drinking this at night, especially when I'm feeling a bit sick or know the seasons are changing. It helps to calm me down and great when mixed with the echinacea formula to alleviate any symptoms of sickness or a cold that's coming on strong.
Marietta, GA
This is my go to whenever I start feeling sick! It tastes amazing with some honey! Try it it's amazing!! Also super affordable!!
I tend to try to avoid medicine when I am sick if I can so teas like Cold Care PM are a great go to for our household. The flavors are super strong and they always seem to start working right away. Whenever I am sick this particular tea helps me to sleep better at night without needing strong medication that often makes you groggy the next day.
3,030 reviews
I love this tea especially when I'm sick. It is relaxing and tastes good. I am a big fan of Traditional Medicinals tea in general.
Yorba Linda, CA
Really helps me fall asleep and stay asleep when I have a cold with a headache and stuffy nose. It is not a sleep aide it just gives me some measure of comfort. This is not a cure but it helps me get through. This brand is worth the extra cost.
Vancouver , BC
I really like the flavours in this tea. Mine didn’t say PM on it so maybe is different but same colour box and a very nice cinnamon taste. It can steep forever and not get bitter. I drink a ton of this when I’m sick. Highly recommend.!

Looking for your answer?