BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Organic Nighty Night®. New Look Same Great Tea! Relieves occasional  sleeplessness*. 100% Organic Ingredients. Created by herbalists. Naturally caffeine free herbal tea. Fair Trade Certified Ingredients. USDA Organic. Certified by the California Certified Organic Farmers. NONGMO Project Verified. Organic Nighty Night®. see more...

Traditional Medicinals Caffeine Free Herbal Tea
  • "Everyday Lemon detox was a great way to cleanse my liver, much easier to enjoy than taking a few detox pills." in 1 review
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I'm writing this review based on the Echinacea Plus tea. I usually prefer lighter teas and tend to avoid stronger teas. I was expecting this to be on the lighter side but it seems to have similar effects as caffeine (faster heartrate, etc.) on me. Would be open to trying a different kind of tea with the same brand though.
Madison L.
I found this brand the other day in the store. I decided to try the Breathe Easy one because my allergies are really bothering me. I love the flavor of this tea! I also love how it instantly opened my nose up. I highly recommend checking it out!
Cathy D.
I read that spearmint helps with your digestive system and balances your hormones (and other benefits), so I decided to buy this. I don't see much of a difference, but I feel good every time I drink this tea! It taste good, too. This is now my favorite tea!
Maisie M.
Los angeles, CA
Spearmint tea is great if you're a woman with hormonal acne. A cup or two a day is great. Spearmint is a natural antiandrogen and my derm recommended it. I also suspect it has helped with my pls symptoms but not for sure!
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
If you have PCOS or hormonal acne, check out the spearmint flavor. Spearmint is a natural anti-androgen, so it can help you balance out your hormones and clear up your skin. At the very least, it will give you nice fresh breath and help you flush some toxins out of your body. This tea is 100% spearmint leaves, so it doesn't have any caffeine or anything harmful in it. It's very gentle and natural. I gave it 4/5 because it's a little expensive (about $5-6/ box and Wegmans) and it sometimes has a stinky smell before you brew it.
Jo A.
Barnegat, NJ
Love this! Great sampler of teas for when you feel under the weather. There are 4 tea bags of each of four flavors. Sixteen total tea bags! The flavors are all very good and soothing. Reasonably priced. Found it at a health food store. All of the teas I tried by this brand are really food.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
Came here to write specifically about TM's Gypsy Cold Care tea. I love drinking it when I have congestion, a sore throat, and other symptoms. I hate taking medicine for mild to moderate cold symptoms, and this tea really helps relieve them and soothe.
Katelyn  .
This company makes amazing teas to help with sickness and other issues you may be suffering from! I persinally love their Troat coat lemon echinachea!! Best product to help your throat while suffering from those horrible colds!
Sue K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This tea is terrific. I drink almost every day when I have a cold and during allergy season. The taste is a nice licorice that's pleasant, but strong. You can add a bit of honey if you like. I find a cup at bedtime helps me sleep (and not snore) quite a bit better. When my stomach is upset, I add a dose of apple cider vinegar - this is the perfect tea to disguise that taste.
SOPHIA T.
Raymondville, TX
Highly recommend this product! I've been sick for a while and a precious friend brought this over. I figured I had tried everything else under the sun so I enjoyed my tea. Great flavor, not overbearing, made me feel better, stored nicely, and did I mention that it taste great? Highly recommend!
Jordan-Nicole S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this brand have any other kinds of tea?
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
Does this make you use the bathroom?
Ilze G.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Where could I get this tea?

back