15 colors available

BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Organic Nighty Night®. New Look Same Great Tea! Relieves occasional  sleeplessness*. 100% Organic Ingredients. Created by herbalists. Naturally caffeine free herbal tea. Fair Trade Certified Ingredients. USDA Organic. Certified by the California Certified Organic Farmers. NONGMO Project Verified. Organic Nighty Night®. see more...

Traditional Medicinals Caffeine Free Herbal Tea
  • "Everyday Lemon detox was a great way to cleanse my liver, much easier to enjoy than taking a few detox pills." in 1 review
Madison L.
Madison L.
Foodie Expert
I found this brand the other day in the store. I decided to try the Breathe Easy one because my allergies are really bothering me. I love the flavor of this tea! I also love how it instantly opened my nose up. I highly recommend checking it out!
Katelyn  .
Katelyn .
This company makes amazing teas to help with sickness and other issues you may be suffering from! I persinally love their Troat coat lemon echinachea!! Best product to help your throat while suffering from those horrible colds!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy the gypsy cold cure. It is super effective in helping alleviate my symptoms. I would love to be able to find just this one is a pack instead of having to buy it in one of the samplers.
Riley G.
Riley G.
Westland, MI
My favorite! Makes me feel great and the taste is great! Always repurchase!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm writing this review based on the Echinacea Plus tea. I usually prefer lighter teas and tend to avoid stronger teas. I was expecting this to be on the lighter side but it seems to have similar effects as caffeine (faster heartrate, etc.) on me. Would be open to trying a different kind of tea with the same brand though.
Cathy D.
Cathy D.
Foodie Expert
I read that spearmint helps with your digestive system and balances your hormones (and other benefits), so I decided to buy this. I don't see much of a difference, but I feel good every time I drink this tea! It taste good, too. This is now my favorite tea!
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
Foodie Expert
Came here to write specifically about TM's Gypsy Cold Care tea. I love drinking it when I have congestion, a sore throat, and other symptoms. I hate taking medicine for mild to moderate cold symptoms, and this tea really helps relieve them and soothe.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I started drinking this tea as a detox and was pleasantly surprised by the taste. Most detox teas are bitter. This one isn't bad and it has helped with my kidneys, digestion and bloating.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
Foodie Expert
Highly recommend this product! I've been sick for a while and a precious friend brought this over. I figured I had tried everything else under the sun so I enjoyed my tea. Great flavor, not overbearing, made me feel better, stored nicely, and did I mention that it taste great? Highly recommend!
Adrian C.
Adrian C.
Cincinnati, OH
I drank Traditional Medicinals tea during my pregnancy after receiving the suggestion from a friend who happened to be a doula. This really helped with the fatigue, achiness, and frequent nausea/stomach aches that happen with pregnancy.
Jordan-Nicole S.
Jordan-Nicole S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this brand have any other kinds of tea?
Asia D.
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
Does this make you use the bathroom?
Ilze G.
Ilze G.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Foodie Expert
Where could I get this tea?