BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Organic Nighty Night®. New Look Same Great Tea! Relieves occasional  sleeplessness*. 100% Organic Ingredients. Created by herbalists. Naturally caffeine free herbal tea. Fair Trade Certified Ingredients. USDA Organic. Certified by the California Certified Organic Farmers. NONGMO Project Verified. Organic Nighty Night®. see more...

Traditional Medicinals Caffeine Free Herbal Tea
  • "Everyday Lemon detox was a great way to cleanse my liver, much easier to enjoy than taking a few detox pills." in 1 review
Maisie M.
Los angeles
Spearmint tea is great if you're a woman with hormonal acne. A cup or two a day is great. Spearmint is a natural antiandrogen and my derm recommended it. I also suspect it has helped with my pls symptoms but not for sure!
Anna M.
LONG BEACH, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm writing this review based on the Echinacea Plus tea. I usually prefer lighter teas and tend to avoid stronger teas. I was expecting this to be on the lighter side but it seems to have similar effects as caffeine (faster heartrate, etc.) on me. Would be open to trying a different kind of tea with the same brand though.
Cathy D.
Foodie Expert
I read that spearmint helps with your digestive system and balances your hormones (and other benefits), so I decided to buy this. I don't see much of a difference, but I feel good every time I drink this tea! It taste good, too. This is now my favorite tea!
Erin H.
I liked drinking this when I had a cold, it made me feel better. Not sure if it quickens the cold or not but at least it made it a little easier!
Emily A.
Fairfax, CA
Foodie Expert
The scan is actually throat coat, but anywho..... Love this tea! Will help with cold prevention and treatment.. a must for the medicine cabinet.
Nicole C.
Elmhurst, NY
I would drink this spearmint tea before I go to bed and I sleep in peace and that’s why I love drinking this tea before I go to bed
Maria C.
Penn Valley, PA
Is a good detox, is so soft with your stomach and taste so good Traditional Medicinals Caffeine Free Herbal Tea
Karen G.
Canisteo, NY
I swear by the Traditional Medicine Echinachea Elder tea to keep me healthy all through the flu and cold season. The minute I feel something coming on I break out the tea and drink a few cups and it helps me feel better. Has a mild pleasant flavor too.
Sue K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This tea is terrific. I drink almost every day when I have a cold and during allergy season. The taste is a nice licorice that's pleasant, but strong. You can add a bit of honey if you like. I find a cup at bedtime helps me sleep (and not snore) quite a bit better. When my stomach is upset, I add a dose of apple cider vinegar - this is the perfect tea to disguise that taste.
Angela M.
This tea has helped me through many colds, as well as through allergy season. The flavor isn't bad either.
Jordan-Nicole S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this brand have any other kinds of tea?
Ilze G.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Foodie Expert
Where could I get this tea?
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
Does this make you use the bathroom?