BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Organic Nighty Night®. New Look Same Great Tea! Relieves occasional  sleeplessness*. 100% Organic Ingredients. Created by herbalists. Naturally caffeine free herbal tea. Fair Trade Certified Ingredients. USDA Organic. Certified by the California Certified Organic Farmers. NONGMO Project Verified. Organic Nighty Night®. see more...

Traditional Medicinals Caffeine Free Herbal Tea
  • "Everyday Lemon detox was a great way to cleanse my liver, much easier to enjoy than taking a few detox pills." in 1 review
Madison L.
Madison L.
Foodie Expert
I found this brand the other day in the store. I decided to try the Breathe Easy one because my allergies are really bothering me. I love the flavor of this tea! I also love how it instantly opened my nose up. I highly recommend checking it out!
Katelyn  .
Katelyn .
This company makes amazing teas to help with sickness and other issues you may be suffering from! I persinally love their Troat coat lemon echinachea!! Best product to help your throat while suffering from those horrible colds!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy the gypsy cold cure. It is super effective in helping alleviate my symptoms. I would love to be able to find just this one is a pack instead of having to buy it in one of the samplers.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm writing this review based on the Echinacea Plus tea. I usually prefer lighter teas and tend to avoid stronger teas. I was expecting this to be on the lighter side but it seems to have similar effects as caffeine (faster heartrate, etc.) on me. Would be open to trying a different kind of tea with the same brand though.
Cathy D.
Cathy D.
Foodie Expert
I read that spearmint helps with your digestive system and balances your hormones (and other benefits), so I decided to buy this. I don't see much of a difference, but I feel good every time I drink this tea! It taste good, too. This is now my favorite tea!
Maisie M.
Maisie M.
Los angeles
Spearmint tea is great if you're a woman with hormonal acne. A cup or two a day is great. Spearmint is a natural antiandrogen and my derm recommended it. I also suspect it has helped with my pls symptoms but not for sure!
Erin H.
Erin H.
I liked drinking this when I had a cold, it made me feel better. Not sure if it quickens the cold or not but at least it made it a little easier!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Fairfax, CA
The scan is actually throat coat, but anywho..... Love this tea! Will help with cold prevention and treatment.. a must for the medicine cabinet.
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
Foodie Expert
Came here to write specifically about TM's Gypsy Cold Care tea. I love drinking it when I have congestion, a sore throat, and other symptoms. I hate taking medicine for mild to moderate cold symptoms, and this tea really helps relieve them and soothe.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Elmhurst
I would drink this spearmint tea before I go to bed and I sleep in peace and that’s why I love drinking this tea before I go to bed
Jordan-Nicole S.
Jordan-Nicole S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this brand have any other kinds of tea?
Ilze G.
Ilze G.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Foodie Expert
Where could I get this tea?
Asia D.
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
Does this make you use the bathroom?