Traditional Medicinal Organic Every Day Detox Dandelion Tea, 16 count, (Pack of 6)

Sometimes people need a little support from an old friend. Who's friendlier than the dandelion that sunny stalwart of backyards and fields everywhere? Dandelion has been a treasured herb for thousands of years. Some of the dandelion for this tea is... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tawnie W.
This tea was very good. I wasn't a huge tea drinker when I bought this but it has definitely changed my mind. The flavor is really nice and in like most detox teas it doesn't have the licorice taste.
Kayla D.
I love having a detox tea on hand and so far Traditional Medicinal is my favorite tea to drink. The taste isn't too strong, but you can taste the herbs which is great. When drinking this tea I recommend having 1-3 cups per day for at least a week to see a difference.
Denise K.
Lotus, CA
I really enjoy this tea as an addition to my healthy lifestyle. The sound of flavor may be off putting to some, but it is actually quite nice. I usually have this tea in the morning and their stress relief tea before bed. Traditional Medicines teas are a household favorite!
Marilyn S.
Blanchard, MI
This is the fourth time buying dandelion detox and I will purchase this again. The packaging is beautiful. I'm a repeat buyer of this tea. I will recommend dandelion detox to others and I see no reason to improve this great tea. I will buy it again and again.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I love drinking this when my body is feeling sluggish. Ill add a bit of honey to it and it tastes great. I lived by this stuff when i was in school because i would munch on junky food and this would always help me feel a little better
Hunter W.
Oxford, MS
This is my all time favorite detox tea! The taste is wonderful! I keep it stocked in my pantry and try to have a couple of glasses of this tea weekly. I can really tell a difference in the way I feel when I don't drink it. Add a teaspoon of honey and it tastes even better!
Jessica H.
Florence, AL
I drink this tea at night. Is always feels so much better getting up in the morning. It takes the bloat away. It also makes me sleep more soundly. I love this!
Jeannie G.
Williamstown, NJ
When your feeling bloated this detox dandelion tea is the way to go. The pretty floral box just makes you happy. You will feel tummy relief in no time
Adriana F.
I really enjoyed the taste of this dandelion tea. Dandelion tea is great for the liver. I like this brand because it's organic and quite affordable.
Katherin H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Amazing tea to detox your liver. It does have a very medicinal taste but the benefits are amazing. My skin has cleared a lot while using it.