Tradewinds Real Brewed Sweet Tea uploaded by Blythe S.Tradewinds Real Brewed Sweet Tea uploaded by Blythe S.

BY TRADEWINDS

Tradewinds?? Real Brewed Sweet Tea.
With All Natural ingredients.
1 gal (3.79L). see more...

• Do you prefer Tradewinds over another brand of sweet tea? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kelly M.
Delbarton, WV
Foodie Expert
This is a wonderful balance of sweet tea without being too sweet ;)  It is great to keep in the fridge to stave off those carbonated beverages :DLove the rich tea flavor :)  It pairs nicely with a wedge of lemon and makes a great substitute for freshly brewed tea ;)
Amanda S.
I love this tea. It is not overly sweet which is what I love about it. I have tried other brands of tea but always come back to this one. I've been hooked on it since high school when my mother gave it to me. It is either this or water, no questions. <3
Kristina T.
Foodie Expert
The tea tastes good but its too sweet so you'll have to dillute it with water and or lemon. its usually around 3 or 4 dollars and comes in a big jug
Blythe S.
I myself am a Arizona person but this tea has got Mee hooked on drinking everyday. If you like sweet tea then you must try this.
Katherine V.
Glendale, AZ
I didn't like this one. It has a strange taste in there that I can't put my finger on. Also, it is not sweet enough at all for me. It literally tastes like water with a bit of sugar in it. Skip this, and buy the jug of Arizona tea! This is not worth it.
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
I love this sweet tea. I'm very picky when it comes to bottled iced tea because sometimes it can taste artificial and too sweet but this tastes like it's freshly made! The size is great for the whole family and is inexpensive. I love to serve this at parties and barbecues as well in the summertime.
Kayla J.
Greenfield, IN
I love sweet tea. but I do not like this tea whatsoever . it is not good. it just has a really funny taste.
Raeleen W.
CHULA VISTA, CA
I know, I know, sweets are bad for you and should be consumed in moderation. I just cant get enough sweet tea. I will drink it like water if its good. There are plenty other brands that claim their tea is sweet, but Tradewinds sticks to it!
Kiianah J.
Severn, MD
Foodie Expert
I love this tea, I buy it in bulk from a wholesale club store. It reminds me of sweet southern tea, but not too sweet.
michaela k.
Atco, NJ
For a while I went on the biggest sweet tea craze, and I can't figure out the winner of my two favorites between Tradewinds and Arizona. This is an amazing tea and definitely worth the buy.
Raeleen W.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Do you prefer Tradewinds over another brand of sweet tea?