BY TRADEWINDS

Tradewinds® Iced Tea Jimmy Buffett's Island Tea Pineapple Coconut White Tea.

Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.

110 calories per bottle. see more...

Brianna A.
My coworker bought me one of these and I love tea but I was iffy with the coconut since I'm not a big fan. As soon as I took a sip I fell in love!! He buys me a bottle every now and then and I drink it all in one sitting. It's so refreshing and has a great summer taste. You taste more of the pineapple than the coconut. I've only ever seen these at Sheetz and Rutters.
Danielle N.
Berkley, MA
I normally don't like iced tea at all. I tried it this summer and absolutely love it. It honestly tastes like a piña colada or juice not tea. I just wish more stores carried it near me.