BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTrader Joe's
Trader Joes's Vitamin E Oil, 4 Fl Oz

Trader Joes's Vitamin E Oil, 4 Fl Oz.

by Trader Joe's

Excellent moisturizer for all skin types Feels smooth on your skin May be used in the bath

Thoughts on Trader Joes's Vitamin E Oil, 4 Fl Oz. ? Is it effective?
What are some different ways of using the Trader Joes's Vitamin E Oil, 4 Fl Oz. ? I use my jade roller with the oil, but I would love to hear about how else I could maximize this product and/or mix it with something else! Thank you.
Has anyone used this for eyelash conditioning?
Start your review of Trader Joes's Vitamin E Oil, 4 Fl Oz.!
Alyssa G.
Las Vegas, NV
Trader Joes's Vitamin E Oil, 4 Fl Oz. uploaded by Alyssa G.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
You need this item! I use this as my last step in my skincare routine right before I gua sha. In the morning after using my skin is so hydrated. For less than $5 you can’t go wrong. — Trader Joes's Vitamin E Oil, 4 Fl Oz.
Basia D.
Eden Prairie, MN
Trader Joes's Vitamin E Oil, 4 Fl Oz. uploaded by Basia D.
I absolutely love this product! It is super affordable and is a multi-purpose oil. I have mixed it with coconut oil for a hair mask, used it on really dry skin, and have also used it to help shine up my hair on days it’s looking dry. So worth checking it out!
Denisia C.
Santa Rosa, CA
Trader Joes's Vitamin E Oil, 4 Fl Oz. uploaded by Denisia C.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
i just want to share my story that a year ago I suffered with bad acne due to a nicotine addiction. and I quit and started to ise this vitamin e oil because it helps with blemishes and scaring and this next picture was taken 1 week ago. plus this oil is incredibly affordable and a little goes a long way I still have the same bottle. hope this helps in any way
Patrycja D.
Falls Church, VA
Trader Joes's Vitamin E Oil, 4 Fl Oz. uploaded by Patrycja D.
I use it on my body as a “lotion” and I highly recommend it! It feels nice on your skin and gives you a moist feeling. I’ll buy it again!
Michelle F.
Trader Joes's Vitamin E Oil, 4 Fl Oz. uploaded by Michelle F.
This makes a great massaging oil giving you enough slip to glide your hands easily but not leaving an oily mess. Your skin absorbs it very well. One thing to know is that it's not pure vitamin E oil. Its combine with coconut oil and soy bean oil. I like to use this right after a shower on my body and as an overnight moisturizer for my feet with socks on.
Epy R.
Bronx, NY
Trader Joes's Vitamin E Oil, 4 Fl Oz. uploaded by Epy R.
When I tell you I’m in love I mean it! Tiktok made me do it y’all, but I’m glad they did. I love when my skin is glistening
Gabby R.
Ventura , CA
Trader Joes's Vitamin E Oil, 4 Fl Oz. uploaded by Gabby R.
this healed my skin aswell! it so nice in the skin, and i have bought about 3 times already! and i have no complaints! i really like it, it doesn’t have packaging it just kinda comes like this though! i got recommended it by a friend and i love if! Trader Joes's Vitamin E Oil, 4 Fl Oz.
marolyn C.
this is a great product for your skin !! I usually just put it on my scars ! It works great !! It is greasy so I would only put a dab ! This vitamin e oil is a good price ! I would also put a little of this on my face at night time for like a moisturizer and it works pretty good !! I would definitely buy this product again !!
Nicolette D.
New York City
I been using this by mixing it into my aloe vera to moisturize my face and love it. I feel like trying to stay as natural as possible with skincare has been working so well for me. Any new skin care makes me nervous to try with the risk of bad results and this is something I can confidently put on my face and know the results will be great for my skin.
Leigh F.
Trader Joes's Vitamin E Oil, 4 Fl Oz. uploaded by Leigh F.
This is just vitamin E oil, nothing else. This is really great if you have sensitive skin, wrinkles, acne, you name it. Everyone can use vitamin E oil. You can put it on as the last step in your skincare routine to seal in any serums or other treatments you're using. I even wear makeup on top of this oil. It's $5 from TJ's and I will always have this in my cabinet. I try a LOT of products on my skin, makeup and skincare included, and my skin sometimes just needs a break from masks and acids and exfoliates - this is what I come back to when I need to soothe my poor sensitive face. Love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gul K.
Victoria, BC
il y a un an
Molly V. il y a un an
I love it! You get a lot of product for your money. I use it as a last step in my skincare routine before I go to sleep, especially when I’m breaking out. I always wake up with hydrated skin and reduced redness.
Christine V.
San Jose, CA
il y a un an
Amber M. il y a un an
I’ll add it to my body lotion sometimes, but mainly use it as my moisturizer/oil at night for face, neck and chest.