HealthWellnessMultivitaminsTrader Joe's
Women's Formula Multivitamin & Mineral, 100tablets

Trader Joe's Women's Formula Multivitamin & Mineral, 100tablets

by Trader Joe's

Per 3 tablets Vitamin A 10,000IU Vitamin C 120mg Vitamin D3 200IU Vitamin E 30IU Thiamine 10mg Riboflavin 10mg Niacin 50mg Vitamin B6 10mg Folic Acid 400mcg Vitamin B12 18mcg Biotin 400mcg Pantothenic Acid 30mg Calcium 600mg Iron 6mg Phosphorous 100mg...
Start your review of Trader Joe's Women's Formula Multivitamin & Mineral, 100tablets!
Cassidy W.
Concord, CA
Trader Joe's Women's Formula Multivitamin & Mineral, 100tablets uploaded by Cassidy W.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I’ve been using this product for a few years now and I’m really happy with it. I searched and searched for a multivitamin with the vitamins and supplements combination that I wanted and found it very difficult to find one which contained iron and calcium which this one does! The pill is a medium size I would say and the recommended dose is 3 per day. I actually only take 1 because I take some other supplements and that works great for me. I always take it after a meal and have never experienced any kind of stomach issues that some vitamins tend to cause. My favorite part of this is the iron. I donate blood regularly which takes a toll on my body’s iron levels. It used to run low but since I started taking this the levels are much better! In even a few months my hemoglobin jumped from 12gm/dL to 16gm/dL! I use this product every day and I highly recommend it.
Yashna  S.
Albany, NY
Trader Joe's Women's Formula Multivitamin & Mineral, 100tablets uploaded by Yashna  S.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
The o kya reason for 3.5 stars is the nasty awful smell of these tablets. Very time I try to swallow the tablet, I smell it and feel like throwing up. The ingredients list mentions that it contains salmon but I wish they alcohol do something to mask that smell. The tablets are already big sized which I don’t like plus the smell is so off putting. I’m one of those adults who has trouble swallowing big capsules and tablets. But I can still magar that as long as the smell isn’t so over whelming. [product:trader-joes-womens-formula-multivitamin-&-mineral-100tablets]
Carolina S.
Trader Joe's Women's Formula Multivitamin & Mineral, 100tablets uploaded by Carolina S.
The vitamin leaves a very bad taste in the mouth. you have to swallow it fast, so that it doesn't taste horrible. and I don't like it being too big.
Amie B.
Redondo Beach, CA
Trader Joe's Women's Formula Multivitamin & Mineral, 100tablets uploaded by Amie B.
I trust Trader Joe's and all of the products that they carry. This in particular is a women's formula vitamin that I feel really helps with my hair, skin and nails. Their products are guaranteed so if you don't like it you can bring it back no questions asked. But trust me you won't bring it back these are great dietary supplements and you will see a difference in your skin and hair.
Bailey S.
Nashville
I'm not sure if I'm imagining things, but within a few short weeks, I swear my hair and skin have improved. My hair seems to be growing quickly and my complexion is clear. I take two pills with lunch daily.
The pills do have a fishy smell and my pee is neon, but I have no problems with them. I think they're great!
Ashley M.
Brooklyn, NY
Favorite multivitamins ever. I’ve been using these for the past few months a little before the pandemic and I have no complaints. The price ranges from 7.99-9.99 which isn’t bad compared to cvs and rite aid brand vitamins.
Crystal R.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
My nails has definitely grown while using these tablets. It’s a great price and i get majority of minerals.
Aubrie J.
Brea, CA
Surprised but how much I enjoyed these. Also happy that they did not mess with my stomach or make me nauseous like other vitamins. I didn’t feel a drastic improvement but I did like them and will repurchase soon.
Danielle M.
Virginia Bch, VA
A purchase these quite often from Trader Joe’s. I take them in combination with my other supplemenents. When I am taking my vitamins and when I am not I can always take a different. Taste like crap just like all vitamins do - but inexpensive and gets the job done.
Debbie R.
I've been taking this happily for years, and found out yesterday that Trader Joe's has discontinued the product (or at least my local store isn't carrying it anymore). Does anyone have any recommendations for a replacement - preferably comparable in both ingredients and price? Thank you.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...