BY TRADER JOE'S

With the holidays nearly upon us, Wintry Blend is the ideal coffee to warm you from the inside out amidst the hustle and bustle of the season. It's a blend of quality Arabica coffee from South America. (We could tell you exactly which countries, but...

Buy on Amazon
Jenniffer M.
Goleta, CA
I picked this up last night in lieu of my normal Columbian roast from TJ's and I was pleasantly suprised! I really enjoy the fact that it doesn't have added sweetness like other flavored coffees do and the hint of spice is delightful and not overwhelming at all like I was worried it might be. It is delicious with a splash of cream and a scone or muffin for a winter breakfast. I definitely recommend; and for $7.99 you can't beat it! Grab this seasonal beauty before it's gone!
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this coffee! I’ve used it every morning for the past month! Affordable, and I’m a little bit of a Trader Joe’s junkie, so I like to try all their stuff! Would definitely recommend! It’s great for the holidays!
Margaret M.
Minneapolis, MN
This is by far the best thing about winter at our house. It shows up around the holidays every year at Trader Joes. It's a delightful blend of a medium roast and some spices that are not too overwhelming, just perfect. Neither of us is a big "flavored coffee" fan but this is just perfect for that added warmth when you are headed out for the frozen roads or even if-if you are just curling up with a book in front of the fire on a snow day!