BY TRADER JOE'S

Our Whole Grain Mustard is made using the traditional French method with whole brown mustard seeds. Combining these seeds with French vinegar, white wine and a unique blend of spices, gives it a sophisticated flavor and delightfully grainy texture. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This mustard is delicious, inexpensive and impressive. It’s so pretty on the plate and it’s flavor packed. I like that it’s not aggressively spicy or vinegary so everyone likes it. It’s great as a marinade for chicken and pork!
Brandi R.
Knoxville, TN
Recently decided to try this as we make a lot of salad dressings ourselves. I love this mustard! Not too sweet and love the texture of the seeds. Obviously it came from Trader Joe's. Will definitely purchase again.
Hannah T.
kalamazoo
I love that this product is so inexpensive and good. It has the whole grains of mustard which makes the product unlike others. It has a very strong flavor. If you don’t like mustard don’t buy it.
Tori M.
Fort Lauderdale
Omg yum yum yum!!! I absolutely LOVE this whole grain Dijon mustard. It perfectly combines the full flavor of whole grain mustard and the sweeter flavor of the Dijon! I used to always love dijonaisse but now i will always use this whole grain dijon mustard with a little bit of mayonnaise on a sandwich and perfection!
Amber C.
Wilmington, NC
Super grainy, intense mustard, which I love. It is a little too salty, imo. If they skipped the salt or made a no salt added variety, id like it even better!
Mallory M.
Greenlawn , NY
Legit amazing mustard at an amazing price. A little spicy but so good and definitely healthy for a condiment. Perfect for dipping and shmearing.
Cella B.
Great to makes recipes that call for Dijon mustard, went great with a grilled chicken and risotto! Not too spicy, just perfect
Brooke p.
N Salt Lake, UT
I love mustard and I love grader Joe's so naturally I like this product I. It is is It enough spicy bit still appeals to all
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
As a French person, I have to say this is a pretty great mustard that reminds me of the ones from home. for a cheaper price and without export taxes haha. A little spice, Perfect for any recipe that requires whole grain mustard, not sweet at all!