BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksJuiceTrader Joe's
Watermelon Cucumber Cooler - Made with Organic Watermelon Juice, 64 OZ(189 L)

by Trader Joe's

64 oz bottle of Watermelon Cucumber cooler from Trader Joe. Delicious and Refreshing. This is a juice beverage made from concentrate with organic watermelon juice.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trader Joe's Watermelon Cucumber Cooler - Made with Organic Watermelon Juice, 64 OZ(1.89 L)!
Tracy H.
Centennial, CO
Trader Joe's Watermelon Cucumber Cooler - Made with Organic Watermelon Juice, 64 OZ(1.89 L) uploaded by Tracy H.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I’m really reviewing the Trader Joe’s Watermelon Lemonade flavored Sparkling Water. It’s good. It has a hint of sweetness & the watermelon flavor definitely peeks through. I prefer flavored waters over sodas - so it is a nice change from other, more traditional, flavors. I might purchase this again, but I do think I prefer the Blueberry Lemonade flavor more.
Celine A.
Glendale, CA
1,129 reviews
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I was so excited to try this watermelon cucumber cooler because that flavor combination is one of my favorites but I was let down a little when I tasted it. It wasn’t bad but it wasn’t good or what I expected. It has a funky taste to it and I couldn’t tell if it was the watermelon juice or the cucumber. I thought this cooler would be much more flavorful. I wouldn’t buy it again
Nicole T.
Jersey City, NJ
Trader Joe's Watermelon Cucumber Cooler - Made with Organic Watermelon Juice, 64 OZ(1.89 L) uploaded by Nicole T.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This stuff is so light and refreshing! Although I do not taste watermelon, this is very light and I do taste traces of cucumber. This drink goes best at a bbq or throw in some jalepeno and tequila
Brittany A.
Bonney Lake, WA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
The.Best.Juice.Ever. Watermelon 🍉 Cucumber 🥒. A+++. I always stock up. It’s beyond refreshing for all year long! The Watermelon is organic and unfortunately, they do sell out, often so stock up if able! You won’t regret it!
Tiffany H.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
One of my favorite drink, this has a great taste.You can really taste the watermelon in this.My nephew loves it and it’s perfect because it’s not sugar filled like other juices.it's sweet but not too sweet.. I always buy this drink every year when trader Joe's has it I stocked up.Very refreshing drink!
yaheely C.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
All I can say about this is that not everyone might like it but I love it because it is just so refreshing and good!
d-nelle J.
Doylestown
one of my favorite drinks by trader joes. it's sweet but not too sweet. i would buy this every week if my trader Joe's was closer. really great for the summer.
Naté M.
Hoffman Est, IL
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Refreshing drink! It taste just like fresh watermelon. Love that the cucumber is not overpowering.
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
I love this drink. It is so light and refreshing without too much added sugar. One of their better beverages in stores.
Sara  R.
Bowling Green, KY
It’s really good, not that sweet, I use it as a mixer too for drinks. It’s not expensive and easy to store if you don’t have room in the fridge!

Looking for your answer?