Trader Joe's Wasabi Roasted Seaweed Snack uploaded by Holly G.

BY TRADER JOE'S

Ingredients

SEAWEED, EXPELLER PRESSED CANOLA OIL, WASABI SEASONING (MALTODEXTRIN, SALT, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, MUSTARD OIL), SESAME OIL, SUGAR, SEA SALT.

Julia M.
HENDERSON, NV
Such a great healthy snack. Its easy, on the go food. I love this so much i eat it almost everyday. You can make a quick rice balls with seaweed!
Kara K.
New Orleans
These are good but omg they are hot!! Makes my nose run and gives that sensation jus like you ate wasabi! The regular ones are much better
Gabriela A.
Northville, MI
Love this as a snack! Great taste and so healthy. I love this brand of seaweed! Not too spicy.
Haleigh T.
Arlington, VA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Literally my favorite seaweed snack EVER. No other brand can compare. Each package is fresh and crunchy. My favorite variety is wasabi flavored. I recommend these to anyone who likes seaweed. You can’t beat the price!!
Kimberly M.
Yuuuum! This is the perfect snack for the office, the beach and/or a car trip! It's spicy and savory-just great overall!
Melissa P.
Strongsville, OH
I just got into seaweed for a snack and it’s the best! So cheap and tasty, way better for you then the other junkie snacks.
Melanie B.
I really enjoy wasabi with my sushi and really like wasabi peas, so I thought why not try this? The individual serving size and reasonable price was enough to get me to purchase a pack. The crunch is there, but the taste just wasn’t for me.