Trader Joe's Wasabi Roasted Seaweed Snack uploaded by Holly G.

BY TRADER JOE'S

Ingredients

SEAWEED, EXPELLER PRESSED CANOLA OIL, WASABI SEASONING (MALTODEXTRIN, SALT, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, MUSTARD OIL), SESAME OIL, SUGAR, SEA SALT.

Kellyann C.
Smithtown, NY
Obsessed with this and the regular pack. Bought them on a whim in Trader Joe's on weekend and nearly finished both packs that day. They. are. addictive - but also good for you :) They are really seaweed-y (if that makes sense? I hope it does) so if you aren't a fan of say sushi, then this may not be for you. I was afraid that the wasabi one was going to be really spicy, but it was quite mild IMO. Also, at $1 they're incredibly affordable.
Holly G.
I love these for a quick snack at work! They are an excellent source of vitamin C and they are low calorie and 0 net carbs!! The wasabi can be a little harsh if your not prepared but it's similar to horseradish (I believe in the same family). The only downside is worrying if you have green spec in your teeth 😄
Maddie N.
Sacramento
This product is very flavorful and adds a kick to your snack. This is great for a part of lunch or even just a midnight snack! I would definitely buy this again. I would also recommend this to my friends.
Crystal R.
Brooklyn
Too spicy for me. I usually get the regular dressed snack. I’m not a fan of the wasabi ones. I could t taste the seeweed. The wasabi flavor took over, but it was Affordable.
Tori M.
Fort Lauderdale
Yum! First of all, i absolutely love the texture of  this snack. I do prefer the sesame flavor over the wasabi flavor but i still really do enjoy this flavor! The price at Trader Joe’s is also super cheap! I think only 99 cents! Definitely a worth while product and a pretty healthy, yummy snack! 4 stars only because I prefer the sesame flavor over the wasabi flavor, otherwise It would get 5 stars
Sarah A.
Brooklyn, NY
Im a huge fan of everything Trader Joe’s, the price is always right & the roasted seaweed snacks are no exception. They are usually $1 & taste amazing however if you cant tolerate spicy this flavor might be a little too much for you, just try the lightly salted either way I recommend them.
Jay E.
As a fellow lover of wasabi this is one of my favorite snacks. They are affordable and never disappoint. Only con is they can be stale if you leave them out, but that isn’t their fault 🤷🏻‍♀️. Definitely worth trying.
Cassie B.
Winter Garden, FL
These are a perfect salty spicy snack on the go. Eat alone or with some rice and avocado to make it more a meal. Such a healthier alternative to potatoes chips when you want something salty and crunchy.
L L.
Wilmington
These are so good and so light for being so flavorful. It definitely depends on if you're a seaweed person. If you are, you'll love these. I prefer many other snacks over them but would recommend these to anyone searching for seaweed snacks
Justin S.
I've seen many people purchase these so I decided to give them a try. In my opinion they were horrible. I took one bite and that was it for me. I know many people love it but I'm not one of them