BY TRADER JOE'S

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Trader Joe's Variety Pack:Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl 14.1oz. and Cookies & Creme Cookie Butter 14.1oz. Brand new addition to Trader Joe's Cookie Butter Spreads:Cookies & Creme,a Sweet Spread made from Crushed Cocoa Biscuits and Creme Filling.... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Cheryl C.
Nolensville
I am IN LOVE with Trader Joe's cookie butter. I haven't found a flavor I don't love. We eat it with an apple (so we feel like we are being healthy) or sometimes just on a spoon (as my son is doing right now). This should probably be reserved for special occasions or a special treat because there is nothing healthy about it.