BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTrader Joe's
Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer w/ Aloe and Green Tea Extract

Trader Joe's Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer w/ Aloe and Green Tea Extract

by Trader Joe's

Trader Joe’s Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer is the moisturizing deluge your pretty, parched visage has been thirsting for. The water-based Gel formula is packed with skin-soothing ingredients, like aloe leaf juice and green tea, birch leaf, & milk...

Anyone with combination, acne prone skin tried this? How was it? Did you breakout or was it effective in calming your skin?
How does this compare to neutrogena’s hydro boost?
I’ve actually heard really good things about this moisturizer. is it good for sensitive skin? what are the ingredients like?
Start your review of Trader Joe's Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer w/ Aloe and Green Tea Extract!
Jake B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Trader Joe's Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer w/ Aloe and Green Tea Extract uploaded by Jake B.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Wow wow wow. I have used probably around fifty different moisturizers, all mostly lotion based, and have never actually felt moisturized long term. With Trader Joe’s hydrating gel, my face IS MOISTURIZED!! Neutrogena has their hydro boost version, but it is a smaller container for $15-$20 depending on where you buy it. I would much rather support Trader Joe’s anyway! Never going back to any other moisturizer :)
Morgan D.
Fairview, PA
Trader Joe's Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer w/ Aloe and Green Tea Extract uploaded by Morgan D.
I use this moisturizer every morning and night. It’s very lightweight and breathable! Highly recommend![product:trader-joes-ultra-hydrating-gel-moisturizer-w/-aloe-and-green-tea-extract]
Sariah C.
Oakland, CA
Trader Joe's Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer w/ Aloe and Green Tea Extract uploaded by Sariah C.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Unfortunately this did not agree with my sensitive skin. The instant i put it on it burned my face i had to quickly rinse it off. I looked moisturized but burned as well, first time a product has reacted that badly on my skin before. I was left with red splotchy marks everywhere. Definitely would not buy again. I tried it on 2 more occasions thinking maybe it didn’t agree with my cleanser and/ or serum but nothing changed the outcome unfortunately.
Jessica C.
Pasadena, MD
Trader Joe's Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer w/ Aloe and Green Tea Extract uploaded by Jessica C.
This moisturizer is OK. It soaks in very quickly but just doesn’t feel moisturizing enough for me. I think it stays a little tacky after application as well. It has a nice list of ingredients and I will finish it by using it on my neck and chest. This would probably be perfect for someone with normal to oily skin.
Jennifer I.
Love that it is a gel moisturizer! Can put it in the refrigerator to keep it nice and cold for such a nice treat on these super hot summer days ! Gives your skin excellent quality benefits that are worth the price you pay ! A good one to try !!
Elissa  R.
Lakewood, CA
Trader Joe's Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer w/ Aloe and Green Tea Extract uploaded by Elissa  R.
This is the perfect light moisturizer I wear it everyday and have gone through three jars. If is beyond cheap and it feels so nice on the skin being a water gel consistency. The ingredients are great for the skin aloe and green tea and really helped with my acne. I have put several friends on this moisturizer. If you do tend to have drier skin you may need to use a heavier moisturizer but would def recommend for acne prone oily skin!
Emily M.
Austin, TX
Trader Joe's Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer w/ Aloe and Green Tea Extract uploaded by Emily M.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This is my go-to summer moisturizer. Love the light formula and inexpensive price. It’s perfect for normal or oily skin. The only con is that it can sting a bit- if my moisture barrier is sensitive due to incorporating a new active... it can sting for a minute. Otherwise, I l love it- I’ve bought it 3 times!
Yashna  S.
Albany, NY
Trader Joe's Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer w/ Aloe and Green Tea Extract uploaded by Yashna  S.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This is such a nice daily home use moisturizer. It gets absorbed into the skin and disappears quickly. It’s in gel form so it’s not sticky or greasy at all. I like that it has zero perfumes. It almost smells like nothing at all which I appreciate. I have normal / combination skin, and I find that this product does hydrate my skin nicely. It may not be enough for people with very dry skin. [product:trader-joes-ultra-hydrating-gel-moisturizer-w/-aloe-and-green-tea-extract]
Jade W.
Jamaica, NY
Trader Joe's Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer w/ Aloe and Green Tea Extract uploaded by Jade W.
You skin will glow with this product. A little goes a long way with this product. If you have thirsty skin, this gel moisturizer will definitely hydrate it
Dinorah R.
Bronx, NY
Trader Joe's Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer w/ Aloe and Green Tea Extract uploaded by Dinorah R.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Simple moisturizer that my acne prone skin loves. It’s affordable, only $8.99. I’ve used this since June 2020 it’s the only day moisturizer I’ve used. It hydrates without clogging my pores.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Julianne K.
Skokie, IL
il y a 3 ans
Has anyone had breakouts with Trader Joe's Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer w/ Aloe and Green Tea Extract ? Wondering if it’s comedogenic. I’ve been using it for the last two weeks and not sure if it’s just my skin getting used to it.
Nicole R. il y a 3 ans
I had tiny little red bumps on my skin from this. And honestly doesn’t really moisturize very well.