Skin CareFacial SkincareTrader Joe's
Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer w/ Aloe and Green Tea Extract

Trader Joe's Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer w/ Aloe and Green Tea Extract

by Trader Joe's

Trader Joe’s Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer is the moisturizing deluge your pretty, parched visage has been thirsting for. The water-based Gel formula is packed with skin-soothing ingredients, like aloe leaf juice and green tea, birch leaf, & milk...

How does this compare to neutrogena’s hydro boost?
I’ve actually heard really good things about this moisturizer. is it good for sensitive skin? what are the ingredients like?
Doo this gel ever roll up and ball off of skin? Also does makeup go on smoothly over the top?
Start your review of Trader Joe's Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer w/ Aloe and Green Tea Extract!
Jake B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Trader Joe's Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer w/ Aloe and Green Tea Extract uploaded by Jake B.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Wow wow wow. I have used probably around fifty different moisturizers, all mostly lotion based, and have never actually felt moisturized long term. With Trader Joe’s hydrating gel, my face IS MOISTURIZED!! Neutrogena has their hydro boost version, but it is a smaller container for $15-$20 depending on where you buy it. I would much rather support Trader Joe’s anyway! Never going back to any other moisturizer :)
Morgan D.
Fairview, PA
Trader Joe's Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer w/ Aloe and Green Tea Extract uploaded by Morgan D.
I use this moisturizer every morning and night. It’s very lightweight and breathable! Highly recommend![product:trader-joes-ultra-hydrating-gel-moisturizer-w/-aloe-and-green-tea-extract]
Sariah C.
Oakland, CA
Trader Joe's Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer w/ Aloe and Green Tea Extract uploaded by Sariah C.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Unfortunately this did not agree with my sensitive skin. The instant i put it on it burned my face i had to quickly rinse it off. I looked moisturized but burned as well, first time a product has reacted that badly on my skin before. I was left with red splotchy marks everywhere. Definitely would not buy again. I tried it on 2 more occasions thinking maybe it didn’t agree with my cleanser and/ or serum but nothing changed the outcome unfortunately.
Emily M.
Austin, TX
Trader Joe's Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer w/ Aloe and Green Tea Extract uploaded by Emily M.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This is my go-to summer moisturizer. Love the light formula and inexpensive price. It’s perfect for normal or oily skin. The only con is that it can sting a bit- if my moisture barrier is sensitive due to incorporating a new active... it can sting for a minute. Otherwise, I l love it- I’ve bought it 3 times!
Yashna S.
Albany, NY
Trader Joe's Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer w/ Aloe and Green Tea Extract uploaded by Yashna S.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This is such a nice daily home use moisturizer. It gets absorbed into the skin and disappears quickly. It’s in gel form so it’s not sticky or greasy at all. I like that it has zero perfumes. It almost smells like nothing at all which I appreciate. I have normal / combination skin, and I find that this product does hydrate my skin nicely. It may not be enough for people with very dry skin. [product:trader-joes-ultra-hydrating-gel-moisturizer-w/-aloe-and-green-tea-extract]
Dinorah R.
Bronx, NY
Trader Joe's Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer w/ Aloe and Green Tea Extract uploaded by Dinorah R.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Simple moisturizer that my acne prone skin loves. It’s affordable, only $8.99. I’ve used this since June 2020 it’s the only day moisturizer I’ve used. It hydrates without clogging my pores.
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Trader Joe's Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer w/ Aloe and Green Tea Extract uploaded by Jennifer L.
Cheap dupe but lovely and saves you money. Not to be underestimated because it really works well. Does not break the skin out at all.
Kiana L.
Plano, TX
Trader Joe's Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer w/ Aloe and Green Tea Extract uploaded by Kiana L.
Great product for the price! Only $8.99 plus tax so ~$10. It’s very lightweight since it’s oil-free and a gel formula. It’s also free of fragrance and SPF, so you can use it day or night. Ingredients include aloe and green tea extract. It’s not THE most moisturizing for my dry skin, but it works fine for me during warmer months when my skin is more combination type. I’ve purchased this many times and recommend trying at least once, especially if it’s convenient for you to pick up while shopping at Trader Joe’s.
Kayla C.
Trader Joe's Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer w/ Aloe and Green Tea Extract uploaded by Kayla C.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Whew chile!!!!!!! If you have oily skin this is really the best thing ever. It provides moisture without clogging pores. For $9 it’s pretty awesome.
Crystal K.
Oroville, CA
Trader Joe's Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer w/ Aloe and Green Tea Extract uploaded by Crystal K.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
My skin literally sucks this up right up (and I’m usually oily and not dry). It leaves my face so soft, and plump and youthful. No greasy feeling, no shine....just plump, soft supple skin. I could compare this to a high end moisturizer....and it’s only $8.99! I will never let myself run out. Ingredients include squalane and squalene 😍
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Julianne K.
Skokie, IL
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone had breakouts with Trader Joe's Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer w/ Aloe and Green Tea Extract ? Wondering if it’s comedogenic. I’ve been using it for the last two weeks and not sure if it’s just my skin getting used to it.
Nicole R. il y a un an
I had tiny little red bumps on my skin from this. And honestly doesn’t really moisturize very well.