Trader Joe's Trader Joe's Trader Joe's
Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's "Trader Giotto's" Tomato Basil Marinara Sauce

BY TRADER JOE'S #17 in Pasta Sauce

A blend of tomato puree, tomatoes, garlic and spices such as basil, parsley and oregano. Not just a pasta sauce, marinara sauce is so versatile in the kitchen when added to soups, used as a base for your favorites additives or just poured straight from...

Trader Joe's
Trader Joe's "Trader Giotto's" Tomato Basil Marinara Sauce
Buy on Amazon
Amanda C.
Norwalk, CT
I think this sauce has great flavor and a perfectly reasonable price. I grab a few bottles every time i go to TJ’s to have in my pantry. Ive used this not only for a simple pasta dish but also for lasagna and sometimes I add a little to mexican foods Im making for the tomato taste.
Mora C.
I pick a jar of this amazing sauce up every week. I LOVE the flavor and the thickness of the sauce. I’ve never had a disappointing product at TJs. This sauce makes a mean lasagna, delicious pizza sauce, and a great spaghetti.
Dalila A.
Raleigh, NC
I love Trader Joe’s!! I absolutely love this tomato sauce my favorite by far, it’s not only organic but it taste really delicious. It is not expensive at all. A must in my kitchen!! Trader Joe's "Trader Giotto's" Tomato Basil Marinara Sauce
Roula S.
Arlington, VA
I love Trader Joe's, and I love this sauce! It's such a good value for the price too. It's organic and not high in calories either. I use it for simple recipes like spaghetti and stuffed manicotti and lasagna. I definitely recommend for others!
Tess H.
Owatonna, MN
I really love clean eating, but I am too big of a fan of pasta to ever cut it out of my diet. I love this sauce paired with whole wheat spaghetti. It has a very strong basil presence and I love it. It tastes very fresh. It reminds me of something homemade that my grandma used to make. I typically have to go out of my way to get this because there isn't a TJ's in my hometown.  Its always priced well and is never noticeably more expensive than a typical pasta sauce.
cassandra l.
Berkeley , CA
This is a really good sauce that I feel would be very versatile . I've constantly rebought and use it for past and pizza dishes . I'm very picky when it come to sauces , but this one tastes a bit sweet and just yummmy lol if a sauce taste too tomato-y I don't like it but this is just the perfect sauce . Definitely recommend
Katie B.
San Diego, CA
For a vegan & organic marinara sauce, I love the flavor of this TJ blend. The jar is a good size and always lasts me more than a single meal. It's also affordable and I can pronounce all the ingredients on the label which is important to me. I always have a back-up jar in my pantry!
Valarie R.
I'm totally in love with this Trader Joe's sauce! I use it all the time and it's so fresh and delicious tasting. You get a lot of sauce and it'll stay good for a few days if you tightly close the lid and store in the fridge. I love putting it on Trader Joe's pasta or dipping crunchy bread in it! Yum!
Nadia N.
San Francisco , CA
One of the freshest marinara sauces you can buy. You can use it in so many dishes and you can add spices to make it your own. The best part is that there is not any weird preservatives or high fructose corn syrup it's all natural
Alej V.
Dresden, OH
I mean, it taste great. I can make a simple pasta dish with only a few ingredients and the sauce just gives it life. I also like to use this alone on bread with Parmesan cheese. Totally worth it and I recommend that you try this out.
Erica A.
Chino Hills, CA
My go to sauce is PREGO. Do you think sauce is better?