GroceryPantryTrader Joe's
"Trader Giotto's" Tomato Basil Marinara Sauce

Trader Joe's "Trader Giotto's" Tomato Basil Marinara Sauce

by Trader Joe's

A blend of tomato puree, tomatoes, garlic and spices such as basil, parsley and oregano. Not just a pasta sauce, marinara sauce is so versatile in the kitchen when added to soups, used as a base for your favorites additives or just poured straight from...

Can you frezze your sauce
Does it have chunks of tomato and is it really flavorful ?
Que tan salado es?
Start your review of Trader Joe's "Trader Giotto's" Tomato Basil Marinara Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
Nicolette C.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I think this sauce is delicious! I was nervous to try it, but I was pleasantly surprised. I did not need to "doctor it up". I looked up reviews on other Trader Joe's sauces before I purchased it and I'm glad I gave it a try. It is Vegan and Organic. It's not that expensive and you get a pretty big bottle compared to the other ones they sell. It lasted me 4 or 5 meals. I use it on ground turkey mixed with brown rice noodles and spinach. So yum and healthy!
Melanie  S.
Williamsburg, VA
Trader Joe's "Trader Giotto's" Tomato Basil Marinara Sauce uploaded by Melanie  S.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Great flavor to add to my chicken dish. I really like the quality of this product and it was inexpensive compared to other national brands.
Heather W.
Raleigh, NC
Trader Joe's "Trader Giotto's" Tomato Basil Marinara Sauce uploaded by Heather W.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Meh. I am a Trader Joe’s lover but this fell just a tad short for me. I was hoping it would pack a bit more flavor but it wasn’t that much better than any other store bought pasta sauce. You can whip up some homemade for cheaper and more flavor!
Ashley S.
Lacey, WA
Trader Joe's "Trader Giotto's" Tomato Basil Marinara Sauce uploaded by Ashley S.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I bought this flavor and the garlic marinara. Both are absolutely delicious. I am pretty picky about my pasta sauces but this had such a fresh, yummy flavor. You can really taste the garlic and the basil flavors. I am a new fan!
Liz I.
Trader Joe's "Trader Giotto's" Tomato Basil Marinara Sauce uploaded by Liz I.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
It’s $2, healthy, and delicious - what’s not to love? Unlike other supermarket tomato sauces, Trader Joe’s doesn’t have a bunch of sugar dumped in, and tastes fresh. I keep a few on hand in the pantry for easy pasta or pizza dinners. #weeknightdinner
Pamela H.
Trader Joe's "Trader Giotto's" Tomato Basil Marinara Sauce uploaded by Pamela H.
I’m very picky with my marinara sauces. It doesn’t help I was spoiled by traveling a while back to Italy and enjoying some of the best marinara sauces ever. However, I’m a big Trader Joe’s fan. This sauce is organic, flavorful, has simple ingredients you can pronounce and super convenient. I lean more towards a cheesy sauce but this tomato basil is just as good and with little to no sugar!
Jennie M.
Highland Park, IL
Perfect for a last minute topping for pasta and can’t beat the price! Can’t go wrong with TJ
Ashley C.
Sooooo good for Italian dinners and big hit with family . Great seasoning. Very affordable. Bit salty. Don’t bother making own sauce anymore.
Marisol C.
Coral Springs, FL
This has great flavor. I’ve used it in many dishes. Including spaghetti, for meat sauce. I’ve used it to season beef in stuffed peppers and also made meatballs with this sauce. You can enjoy it very simple with just pasta or in many ways and it gives just the right flavor. It’s not watery, has enough boldness and everyone loves it. Always available in my pantry.
Amber  C.
Stone Mtn, GA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
If you are like me and need spaghetti sauce in a jar, this is a great basic marinara. Good price, trustworthy ingredients and tastes great. Trader Joe's "Trader Giotto's" Tomato Basil Marinara Sauce