Trader Joes Trader Giottos Pesto Alla Genovese uploaded by Anastasiya A.

BY TRADER JOE'S

Italian style pesto made with Basil, Cheeses & Nuts see more...

Katie B.
San Diego, CA
This is the best jarred pesto sauce I have found but ultimately, I still prefer fresh pesto (Kirkland from Costco for the real win!). This pesto is less than $3 and perfect for pastas or pizzas. It does get a little oily so I like to try to separate the oil out when I add on a pizza.
Morgan H.
Portland, OR
I love this pesto, especially because a lot goes a long way. I love to just pair with plain pasta and Parmesan, but it’s great to add to any recipe that calls for pesto, especially caprese!
Brooke A.
Goshen, NY
It’s good for a jarred pesto, but does not compare to the real thing. For the price it definitely goes a long way. Available in most Trader Joe’s. Overall, would say it’s an average product. Nothing that will blow you away
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
Great quality, great taste, available in most trader Joe's. I think it is kind of expensive, because the container content is not that much. Although the quality is really good
Aurora B.
Akron, OH
Alright, I just bought this at Trader Joe's this Sunday and the next day made an amazing margarita pizza! This pesto was to die for. It worked perfectly with my Roma tomatoes and fresh mozzarella. It's a great product for a great price. My only complaint is that on the pizza, all the oil collected and made a mess, but it was 100% worth it.
Elizabeth G.
Baldwin Park, CA
This pesto is the besto! Lol sorry I just had to! But seriously, it’s really good. It’s not too oily or too heavy. I love putting it on pasta and in sandwiches! I definitely plan on getting more next time I go to the store!
Geraldine N.
Hyde Park
Great pesto sauce. Wish it came in bigger containers. Usually I add a lot of salt/seasoning to store bought sauces, but I don't have to do anything to this! So delicious on pasta and sandwiches.
Dayana V.
I LOVE pesto. I was a little weary to try this one, but I really liked it. I have bought it several times and make great dishes. I mean who could go wrong with pesto anyway?
Krystal F.
Long beach, CA
I didn't not like this. I've discovered that I don't like jarred pestos. It doesn't taste good. I was expecting it to taste similar to the fresh pesto. I don't recommend.
Randi Y.
I am so happy that I found this! I spent a term abroad in Italy and fell absolutely in love with Barilla brand pesto and was so excited because Barilla is sold in America so yay! I could continue my nomming back at home. I get back to the States and Barilla pesto isn't sold here for many years, and when it finally is, it disappointingly tastes NOTHING like its Italian counterpart. But a few months later I discover this at TJ's and it tastes exactly like the Italian pesto I fell in love with! So delicious!

back