BY TRADER JOE'S

Includes 1 bottle see more...

Rani A.
Brooklyn, NY
I just started eating salad and i use trader joe's balsamic vinegar every time. I love the flavor. Its affordable. I guess its healthy? Not sure. If not, the salad compensate it i guess lol its currently my favorite salad dressing!
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
A good salad dressing. It is very balanced, not too vinegar tasting. It's also decently priced so I don't mind picking it up once in a while. It's also good as a sauce for chicken.
Bliss W.
Tallahassee, FL
This salad dressing from TJ's is amazing!! It is the perfect balance of flavors and never over powers a salad. Also, it is delicious to marinate chicken with this dressing! My boyfriend and I always buy this dressing!
Leigh-Ann G.
As a lover of homemade salad dressing, I am always skeptical about trying something from a bottle, but since I trust Trader Joes, I figured this was worth a shot. It doesn't have as strong of a Balsamic Taste as I would like, but it's also not too sweet (which I don't like). I can't give it a 5 because it could never replace a homemade recipe, but it's one of the best bottled dressings I've tried!
Olivia H.
Delicious and really simple. Makes a great salad with some cherry tomatoes. I usually use this salad dressing with a side salad, not a main entree salad. Good value, like always with Trader Joe's. I will buy another.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
This is THE BEST vinegarette I have ever bought from a store! The flavors are perfect, and it is the perfect combo of vinegar and oil! So, it is not to Oily! I have three bottles in my cabinet right now! It great to marinate tomatoes in for bruschetta! The bottle are kinda small, but it is worth it!

back