by Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's This Strawberry Walks into a Bar Cereal Bars (low fat).(1 box contains 6 bars).; We are delighted to offer this holiday favorite as a service to TJ's fans who may not live near their favorite specialty store. Just in time for fall and holiday snacking. Brand new and factory sealed.; Made with real fruit with no synthetic flavors, artificial colors or preservatives.; Good source of 6 B Vitamins.Great for breakfast, snacks, kids lunches,anytime for a healthy snack.Contains selenium.; 1 box contains 6 bars 37g ea, NET WT. 7.90Z (224g)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trader Joe's This Strawberry Walks Into a Bar Cereal Bars (Low Fat) 1 Box Con...!
5 months ago
I FREAKEN LOVE THESE!!! Probably one of the best things ever created! Absolutely delicious, I have an obsession like I eat 3 a day. You can eat them for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack! So much better than every other cereal bars that you can find. But like 10 boxes at a time because they sell out quick and they’re just amazing! I can express my love for strawberry bars even more I recommend these to everyone I meet it’s actually the first thing I say. I consider myself a strawberry bar influencer actually. Go buy this amazing product.
2 months agoBaton Rouge, LA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I liked these and got them 2 or 3 times. My mom enjoyed them as well! I didn’t like how it left my mouth so dry after though
10 months agoMetuchen
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Kids like it but I’m not a fan. It’s a good on the go breakfast for the days when the kids are rushing in the morning
10 months agoLodi , NJ
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
My son loves these! It’s the only brand cereal bar he will eat! He lives all of them but strawberry is his favorite
a year agoConroe, TX
My favorite granola bar for a light snack or a breakfast on the go! Super affordable and not full of sugar.
a month agoDickens, TX
Amazing product that is healthy(ish) and suuuuper yummy. It is the perfect grab and go breakfast.