BY TRADER JOE'S #17 in Asian Sauces

Trader Joe's Thai Green Curry Simmer Sauce is a delicate blend of coconut milk, soy sauce, cilantro and pureed chili peppers, with the aromatic flavor of lemongrass and ginger. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anna l.
I love this so much and am so sad that they discontinued it at my local trader Joe's! Just saute somw chicken, through this in and serve over rice. Amazing, and has a nice level of heat (not enough though!).
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
One of my favorites from Trader Joe’s! My sister recommended this and I make sure to buy it every time I go to TJ’s. I love to mix a can of this with some chicken in the crockpot and then when done I scoop some of the mixture onto white rice! Makes an easy but flavorful meal.
Marites W.
Lansing, MI
My FAVORITE green curry sauce! I never leave Trader Joe’s without it. It’s the perfect sauce when trying to introduce people to curry, (it has the tiniest amount of heat), but it’s still incredibly flavorful that every palate can enjoy it!
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
Curry is one of my favorite things to make and this is my go-to for store-bought green curry. Mix it with some zucchini, bell pepper, and chicken and pour it over rice for a very hearty and healthy meal. It's specific to Trader Joe's, so as long as you have one near you, it's easy to find
Rani A.
Brooklyn, NY
Very easy to make. Just bake chicken for 20 mins and then dump it in a pot with the sauce, heat it up until desired. Yumm so delicious