Hair CareHair ProductsShampooTrader Joe's

by Trader Joe's

We've worked with an upscale boutique to bring you this salon-quality shampoo that will rejuvenate your hair with its refreshing tingle. A blend of certified organic botanicals including peppermint and tea tree work together to moisturize and clarify your hair while alleviating dry scalp. Our product contains no laurel/laureth sulfates found in most shampoos and is suitable for all hair types.

Contains No Laurel/Laureth Sulfates; Suitable for All Hair Types; Cruelty Free - Never Tested on Animals; 16 Fl Oz (473 mL) Bottle; Contains Certified Organic Botanical Ingredients

Is this good for curly hair?
Does this help stimulate the scalp and increase hair growth?
How is this for dandruff and itchy scalp? I have hard water as well which dries my hair out a bit too. I’ve tried dozens of brands, but a few people following the curly girl handbook suggested it.
Start your review of Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo with Peppermint, Tea Tree and Eucalyptus Botanicals, 16-Ounces!
Belen B.
Fairfax , VA
Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo with Peppermint, Tea Tree and Eucalyptus Botanicals, 16-Ounces uploaded by Belen B.
it's really nice after letting it sit for a minute, you can definitely feel it working. It smells nice and leaves your head feeling tingly in a good way
Chandra G.
Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo with Peppermint, Tea Tree and Eucalyptus Botanicals, 16-Ounces uploaded by Chandra G.
Trader Joe’s Tea Tree shampoo has natural ingredients that include tea tree oil, peppermint oil, eucalyptus oil, rosemary oil, nettle oil, thyme oil, and chamomile etc. It lathers well, very moisturizing, clarifies the scalp and helps get rid of dry scalp. When this is paired with conditioner your hair will feel amazing! The oils gives my hair a pleasant, clean smell and the peppermint gives a nice tingle. Great results with this product recommended to other natural curly women.
Betsy S.
Tulsa, OK
Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo with Peppermint, Tea Tree and Eucalyptus Botanicals, 16-Ounces uploaded by Betsy S.
Love the smell and the tingle in this from the minty oils. This is perfect for those doing the curly method that need a CG safe low Poo! I definitely recommend this for those with fine hair as well!
Elle N.
Pasadena, CA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I use this shampoo on my scalp only, and it’s wonderful for excess sebum and product build up. It tingles and really feels like it does a thorough cleanse. It’s super affordable and always in stock!
Julia B.
Los Angeles, CA
Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo with Peppermint, Tea Tree and Eucalyptus Botanicals, 16-Ounces uploaded by Julia B.
I decided to use this on a whim because I’m currently dealing with a super itchy scalp which I’m assuming is caused by the Dove Intensive Moisture shampoo. It’s possibly my scalp is starting to have negative reactions to it now after it working pretty well for me. Oh well, anyway, this shampoo didn’t have a huge lather as it’s sulfate-free, but I did a double rinse and the second time it did lather up. It did make my hair feel squeaky clean which isn’t the best. The tingle part was light and not overpowering and the smell was pleasant. This definitely helped my itchiness calm down for a bit, but it didn’t cure it. It didn’t weigh down my hair or cause an instant greasy scalp, so that’s a plus! I only used it once so I don’t have too much experience with prolong usage, but I think it will be a good shampoo to include in my rotation. Plus, since it’s pretty cheap, I don’t mind if I need to use a lot of it.    For reference, I have 2a-2c low-porosity fine, but a lot of hair.
Stefanie V.
Palmdale, CA
Smells amazing and great price. Cool and soothing and doesnt leave a buildup on your hair. One of many quality Trader Joe's beauty products.
Fallon B.
Love this shampoo it’s one of the few ones I’ll use and love the clean and tingling sensation it leaves. It isn’t very expensive either I use the body wash as well!
Mickee C.
Bellevue, WA
This is a decent shampoo that gets the job done. Nothing spectacular or life-changing, but it'll definitely clean your scalp and hair. It smells nice and refreshing. It couldn't keep up with my sebhorreic derm, but that's not what it's meant for anyways, haha.
Kristen B.
Holliston, MA
Love this stuff. Simple minty clean. Peppermint and eucalyptus. Leaves hair feeling light. Good shampoo for the $
Mitzy B.
I have dreads and this is the only thing I use to wash my hair. It is residue free and will not harm your locks. Its a lovely tingle on the scalp and the smell is great. It is rather cheap which is a hidden plus!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melis O.
Park Ridge, IL
il y a un an
TRADER JOE'S® Nourish Hyaluronic Moisture Boost Serum Is this actually hydrating or is there any dryness from it because the HA pulls out moisture from your skin?
raina C.
il y a 2 ans
Vishakha G. il y a 2 ans
Initially I loved it but I wouldn’t buy it again. My hair is super long so it left it dry even after I conditioned it.... I ended up using it as a body wash. The only pro is that is smells good and all natural.