BeautySkinBath & BodyTrader Joe's
Tea Tree Tingle Body Wash,16 ounce

Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Body Wash,16 ounce

by Trader Joe's

We've worked closely with an upscale boutique to bring you a luxurious body wash that's rich in nutrients. A blend of certified organic ingredients including peppermint, cleansing tea tree and clarifying eucalyptus will leave your skin feeling invigorated with its refreshing tingle.

Blend of Certified Organic Ingredients; Contains No Laurel / Laureth Sulfates; Invigorating Peppermint, Eucalyptus and Tea Tree Oils; Cruelty Free (Never Tested on Animals); Equivalent to Upscale Boutique Products

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Body Wash,16 ounce!
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I love the smell of this. I like how it’s made with essential oils and is organic. This is reasonably priced like most things are at Trader Joe’s. I will buy this again!
Candace M.
Rensselaer, NY
Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Body Wash,16 ounce uploaded by Candace M.
I love this body wash! I was first introduced to it through my mother-in-law. She had stayed with me and the hubs for a while, and left this in the shower. After my first use, I was hooked! Unfortunately, I forgot about it once it was finished and only recently purchased it for myself. The tea tree oil makes you feel tingly and clean, and the smell is so invigorating. I also have sensitive skin and artificial dyes and scents dry my skin severely. This wash is dye-free and cleanses without stripping all my natural moisture. I need to refill ASAP!
Stacey M.
Canastota, NY
I absolutely love this body wash... especially in the summer. It gets so hot & humid & the tea tree oil gives my skin a cool feeling with a slight tingle. It's really inexpensive at around $3-4 a bottle. It's been a great Trader Joe's staple that I try to get whenever I go there. (It's a little far from my place, so not very often.) I probably wouldn't use this in cold weather since it gives you that cooling feeling on your skin. It rinses off clean & smells clean & fresh. 💚💚💚
Kimberly  Y.
Glen Mills, PA
My favorite. It makes me feel so clean. It lathers so well. I love a Trader Joe’s and I love this body wash. I buy it all the time.
brklyn S.
Typically traderjoes food obessed, but a while ago I stumbled across their beauty and wellness section. ⁣⁣ Some of my favorite shower scents are tea tree or mint related to help relieve stress.⁣ ⁣⁣ I'm also an asthma sufferer, so the aroma in this product is great for taking deep breaths in and out while showering. Very relaxing!
Lauren K.
Chicago
Smells just like Aveda rosemary mint.. but is 10% of the price. Works so well and smells so amazing.
Raquel F.
Albertson, NY
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
My mom loves this, however I am not a fan of the tingly feeling it leaves on my skin. The tea tree oil scent is not bad however I prefer my skin to not feel like it’s minty and fresh (kind of like icy hot?). I also feel like this make my hair grow back fast which I did not love.
Autumn L.
I love this body wash. the scent is very minty and refreshing. I don't like powdery scents, and this is anything but that. I like the way my body feels after, very clean, but it isn't drying to my skin. I use it all over, and my skin tingles after.
Megan K.
Boston, MA
I am OBSESSED with this body wash! I love how it tingles from the peppermint. It makes me feel so fresh and so clean clean and wakes me up in my morning shower! Love it, will continue to buy and and will continue to recommend it to friends!
Yesenia C.
Riverside, CA
This is my all time favorite body wash! Love the tingle and smell! The tea tree helps keeps any bacne away also!

Looking for your answer?