Trader Joe's Tea Tree Oil uploaded by marolyn c.Trader Joe's Tea Tree Oil uploaded by Samantha M.Trader Joe's Tea Tree Oil uploaded by Crystal K.

BY TRADER JOE'S #4 in Tea Tree Oil

An essential oil grown in Australia with inherent antiseptic qualities.

• How much of this should you use at once?1 Answers
  • Does this tree oil clear your skin from any blemishes? An...1 Answers
  • I've used tea tree in a shampoo but never on my face. Wo...1 Answers
Assata R.
After removing meat, dairy, and eggs from my diet, the acne I'd had since 6th grade finally started to clear up.  I bought this tea tree oil from Trader Joe's after reading about it's effectiveness for cleaning and clearing the skin.   It tingles when I apply it but not as much as many toners I've tried.  It also smells nice.

After using it on my face a few times and reading more about it, I started adding it to my mixed hair oils.  It has quickly become a part of my normal, skin and hair care routines.  At Trader Joe's prices, it's worth it to buy.
Elizabeth A.
Albertson, NY
A 100% natural skin toner with antiseptic properties. Highly recommend to use sparingly as a spot treatment wit q-tips for acne, acne scars and/or discoloration. Apply before bed and let your skin soak it up over night. Also can apply to scabs or little hang nails in hands to help avoid build up of bacteria. Buy at Trader Joe's and try it before buying any abrasive or harshly drying acne products.
Steph O.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing tea tree oil. I add few drops to my moisturizer day and night and I noticed a big change for the good in my skin. The breakouts have decreased tremendously, and there are mostly no bumps on my skin. It smells very nice, but might be too strong for some people. Even though it's 100%, it's not extremely strong. I never had a problem, a bad reaction, or a burn while using it.
Sophie K.
This is an amazing and versatile product especially for acne. It works as a spot treatment better than some store bought ones and is affordable and natural. It is also good as a toner if diluted with some water or maybe mixed in with an oil to help moisturize. Has a tingling sensation and a strong smell but I got used to it and some may even enjoy the smell or tingles.
Teresa C.
Staten Island, NY
Excellent buy! I love that I could get affordable, natural skincare at Trader Joe’s. Great quality and so convenient that I could pick it up as I’m grocery shopping. I’ve bought many of their essential oils and I’m so impressed with them. A little goes a long way, I’ve had the same tea tree oil for about a year and I still have a little under half the bottle.
Darby B.
Ohio
This is my go-to product for a toner/spot treatment! It works wonders on my skin. It helped when I was a teenager with moderate acne to now when I only get the occasional pimple. It is recommended on the bottle to dilute this oil with water, and sometimes I do if I'm going to be putting it all over my face - but usually I just dip a q-tip in the bottle and dab it right on a zit that is forming. It has helped clear my skin up so well that I never even panic when I feel a pimple coming up, because I know this will take it away almost overnight. I have also had a lot of success mixing this with water and putting in on a cotton ball and using it as a toner on my t-zone.
Olivia T.
Los Angeles, CA
Honestly, I haven’t been struggling with acne too much, so I don’t buy any acne products. But when I do get the occasional pimple, I put this on it, and it dries it out right away. Keep in mind, this stuff is very strong. I mix mine with jojoba oil, or something else moisturizing to tone it down a bit for my sensitive, dry skin.
Crystal K.
love this! i've been using tea tree oil as spot treatment for the past 4 years. I first found out about it at CVS and the pharmacist recommended it for mosquito/bug bites. Works for pimples, bug bites, to disinfect. i love it and i share it with everyone i know cause i think it's an amazing product. It's natural and it works! i dip a cotton swap and lightly dab on the areas i need (if on body for bug bites i cover it with a good amount-it helps with the itching). If i put too much on my face it'll dry it out.
marolyn c.
Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Oil is so amazing !! I use it for multiple different things !! And this product is especially good for acne !! I use this product as a spot treatment because it’s so strong and works great !! A little after you put it on you can see the redness get removed and your acne go down !! This product all in all is a life saver!!
Vanessa C.
Long Beach
I use this very sparingly on my skin because it is potent and can do damage if too much is used. I use it mostly for random breakouts I'll put some on where I see a pimple coming and it helps it come up faster so the next morning there is a clear whitehead and it's ready for extraction. I also use it for cleaning I drop a few drops in a spray bottle with vinegar and at a great natural disinfectant for my bathroom.
Rissa T.
San Diego, CA
How do you like to use it for acne/blemishes? Do you mix it in a different product or spot treat? How much do you use? Please be as specific as possible, I really appreciate it!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for your hair?
Isis C.
Does this tree oil clear your skin from any blemishes? And how long does it take it to work and clear out those flaky or dry spots?
Sarah N.
Washington, DC
How much of this should you use at once?
Christina O.
I've used tea tree in a shampoo but never on my face. Would it be the same tingling sensation? Could I just add tea tree oil to my everyday facial moisturizer?