BY TRADER JOE'S #8 in Tea Tree Oil

An essential oil grown in Australia with inherent antiseptic qualities.

• Where else can I buy this ? No trader Jose near me 😩 1 Answers
  • How much of this should you use at once?1 Answers
  • Wondering if anyone can tell me where this can be purchased? I do...1 Answers
Assata R.
Brooklyn, NY
After removing meat, dairy, and eggs from my diet, the acne I'd had since 6th grade finally started to clear up.  I bought this tea tree oil from Trader Joe's after reading about it's effectiveness for cleaning and clearing the skin.   It tingles when I apply it but not as much as many toners I've tried.  It also smells nice.

After using it on my face a few times and reading more about it, I started adding it to my mixed hair oils.  It has quickly become a part of my normal, skin and hair care routines.  At Trader Joe's prices, it's worth it to buy.
Teresa C.
Staten Island, NY
Excellent buy! I love that I could get affordable, natural skincare at Trader Joe’s. Great quality and so convenient that I could pick it up as I’m grocery shopping. I’ve bought many of their essential oils and I’m so impressed with them. A little goes a long way, I’ve had the same tea tree oil for about a year and I still have a little under half the bottle.
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
I love hat Trader Joe’s carries this because sometimes you could only find this at a specialty store! This is entirely affordable. I dilute this with warm water and use it to clean my yoga mat. It’s got that uplifting and refreshing smell and also helps keep everything clean!
Emily M.
Ambler, PA
I love Trader Joe's products! The tea tree oil is concentrated so as someone with sensitive skin it's important to dilute it. It was effective on my skin along with other products! I would buy again but so far my bottle has lasted me a while so I haven't had to!
Grace C.
Richmond, VA
Quality, natural pure tea tree oil at a great value! Lasts a long time, too. I love it for cleaning, skincare, etc. A little definitely goes a long way as it's so concentrated. I use it in a natural toner I make in a spritz bottle -- 1/2 water, 1/2 organic apple cider vinegar, and 5 drops essential oil (tea tree and/or a blend of others like lavender, frankincense, etc.) per ounce of fluid. Spray on a cotton ball and swipe over face after washing at night and before makeup in the morning.
Mari M.
Tea tree oil is a blessing to anyone who has acne. Just a tiny dab in your pimples and they will dry up overnight. You can also add a few drops to witch hazel to make a toner for acne or even to disinfect yoga mattes. It has a very herbal scent that can be a little string at first. The trader Joe's version is an amazing deal because it's pure and potent but somehow more affordable than other versions I have seen.
Gina L.
I love the smell of tea tree oil. I use this as a spot treatment for my acne. I wet a Q-tip and pour some oil it and then apply it to my pimple. Helps in healing acne. I like that it’s a natural way to fight acne
Samantha M.
I don't know why it took me so long to uncover the miracle that is Tea Tree Oil. But i was reading about it lasting night and was wandering Trader Joe's and saw the bottle. Went home and wiped it on and literally woke up the next day with less redness and I kid you not clearer skin. I have horrible cystic acne on my forehead right now and this has been a dream come true of a product to discover!
Anna T.
Carrollton, TX
I love this product so much because it is so pure and has a super strong scent. I like to dilute it with water and then put it in my pimples and they disappear within a couple days. For the tea tree oil to be from australia and be priced at around ten bucks is inexpensive.
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this for my husband because he has been complaining his skin under his beard gets dry. Within two days of using it he said he noticed a difference! Also, my yoga studio uses a little tea tree oil and water so that we can spray it on our mats and it smells so so good!
Rissa T.
San Diego, CA
How do you like to use it for acne/blemishes? Do you mix it in a different product or spot treat? How much do you use? Please be as specific as possible, I really appreciate it!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for your hair?
Christina O.
I've used tea tree in a shampoo but never on my face. Would it be the same tingling sensation? Could I just add tea tree oil to my everyday facial moisturizer?
Sarah N.
Washington, DC
How much of this should you use at once?
Kayla L.
O'Leary, Prince Edward Island, PE
Wondering if anyone can tell me where this can be purchased? I don't have a trader joes where I live.